What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfella

Coach
The lurker isn't even pretending to have sources like the mile or weidler do. It is just rampant speculation.

Right up there with one of avenger's "gut feels"!!!

Tooooks

Bench
If you thought the last one was smartarse, then I better hold fire on the Morgan/ Jamie Lyon comparisons? (or Steve Matai for that matter).

And yes, I think it's absolutely ridiculous (to the extent of mockery with smartarse comments) to suggest that Hoppa should start on the wing. He's an "all world" talent who will have had a full off-season of training to be 'in shape'.

You're a bit thick, aren't you? No one suggested he should start on the wing. Don't make yourself look even more stupid than you already do.

oldmancraigy

Coach
You're a bit thick, aren't you? No one suggested he should start on the wing. Don't make yourself look even more stupid than you already do.

Several suggested he would.

Whether you think that's because he 'should' due to lack of game time or skill level is irrelevant. It's still a ridiculous comment.

I'll take your apology in round 1 next year when he's playing center (or fullback if Hayne is injured, but not wing), you're obviously unable to grasp how silly the thinking is at the moment.

Stagger eel

Staff member
We're working on a solution at 9... But it may not be a quick fix, I reckon by 2015 we could put that problem behind us!

Tooooks

Bench
Several suggested he would.

Whether you think that's because he 'should' due to lack of game time or skill level is irrelevant. It's still a ridiculous comment.

I'll take your apology in round 1 next year when he's playing center (or fullback if Hayne is injured, but not wing), you're obviously unable to grasp how silly the thinking is at the moment.

I can't tell if you're trolling now, or just really dumb. You're still saying I said he should play there; I never once said he should play on the wing. I'll type it slowly so you understand: I did not say he SHOULD play on the wing. Nor have I once seen anyone ever suggest that (not saying someone hasn't said that, but I haven't seen it).

I said I THINK he will start on the wing. How is that a ridiculous comment? Given he's played most of his first grade career in that position, then it's quite possibly the coaching staff will stick him there. I HOPE HE PLAYS IN THE CENTRES (read that again. Got it? Now read it again). However, I won't be surprised if he runs out on the wing.

I'm happy to have civil discussion with anyone and everyone on this forum, but if you're going to be a c**k, then don't bother responding because at the moment, you come across as an arrogant tool who has no reading comprehension whatsoever. The fact you think you'll get an apology if he starts in the centres (that's how its spelled in Australia) is so laughably moronic, I can't even believe you wrote that.

Don't bother replying, because you're 1) a deadset idiot and 2) I won't be reading or responding to anymore of your comments on this thread.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I said I THINK he will start on the wing. How is that a ridiculous comment? Given he's played most of his first grade career in that position, then it's quite possibly the coaching staff will stick him there. I HOPE HE PLAYS IN THE CENTRES (read that again. Got it? Now read it again). However, I won't be surprised if he runs out on the wing.

You're the one who isn't being civil? No need for rudeness and name calling. Save that for Casper (but watch out, if you call him names he'll hunt you down and hurt you)

He won't run out on the wing. You can take that to the bank. It's ridiculous to think that he might (yes it is). If it's NOT to ridiculous to think that he might, then there's a chance that he might. But there's no chance that he will - he'll be running out in the centers, and Morgan/Loko/whomever will be shunted to the wing for him.

That's the basis for the comparisons made earlier, and the reason you can apologize for wasting forum space later!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts