What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
Big metres gained from Canberra from this kickoff set as they go 60m on the last.

They catch Parra napping on the last as they attack our left-edge short side and cross out wide.

Forty20

First Grade
There is a bit of a blue and the ref has called time off and brought some players in to caution.

Forty20

First Grade
Cornish continues his streak, after only missing his first attempt of the day.

Canberra lead 40-6

58m gone.

Forty20

First Grade
Yet another mistake from Canberra from the kickoff.

Parra scrum 35m out from the Raider's try line.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
These blokes have about as much pride in the jersey as the top side does

Canberra look like a very good and well side.

We look like a piss weak and clueless rabble. Seems we are training the same way in all 3 grades.

Chipmunk

Coach
I cannot believe Vai Toutai ever played first grade even at Parra. He is very ordinary even in the under 20s

Forty20

First Grade
Tangira fends off his opposing centre twice before getting held up over the line.

Daoud rolls in a terrible grubber on the last which puts Canberra under no pressure.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pauli is the only player who looks like he may make the step up to the top grade. The rest have nothing.

Forty20

First Grade
Cornish hoofs it down field and the ball is retrieved by Moeakiola.

Parra are bunched up as they try to work it out.

Hahaha and now we drop the ball on the last.

Canberra play the ball 35m out from their try line.

The Colonel

Immortal
I can't believe that Dockar Clay made the Australian Schoolboys side or played for NSW. His dummy half work is appalling.

Forty20

First Grade
Poor kick from Canberra there. They look to catch Parra napping with a stab-chip kick but it is far too heavy and is brought back for a 20m restart.

The Colonel

Immortal
Makelim goes pretty good. I have to say he and Uaelesi put the work in. Makelim is the only bloke that looks dangerous.

Kornstar

Coach
But, but, but in Ricky and Nolan we trust??

LOL

Seriously this mess will take years. Not months.

To be fair on Ricky, he doesn't coach this team and they were recruited through someone else's system.

He may need to take some blame for how poor our first grade actually run out and have zero interest but from a recruitment point of view i think he deserves criticism after our recruitment is completed (or pretty much finished) for 2015.

Forty20

First Grade
Makelim makes a half break to give us some good field position. We struggle to trouble the Raiders though and on the last Daoud tries another grubber which yields yet another friendly deflection for the Raiders and it is cleaned up easily by their fullback.

I can't even describe what happens at the end of this Canberra set as both clubs make a litany of poor decisions. Canberra had the chance to score yet another one though but we ended up with the ball some how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts