What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Conference Championships

one tree hill

Juniors

Back to the drawing board for the whiners.

They need a qb, not a rb that can throw a bit. They're built to win now but it won't happen with gonzo at qb.

Meanwhile St Louis Irrelevants are ............ with one of the most overrated coaches in the NFL.

Suck it niners. Biggest pack of wanker fans with the possible exception of the Dallas supporters.

Really?

Quote:
. gregg rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal 29m
Seahawks fans threw food at Bowman on his way out.

Shorty

Staff member
in terms of petulant behaviour? Absolutely he sucks compared to every single NFL HC.

of course they dont play to see who the best bloke is, but the personalities are part of the game, be it Brady, Manning, Sherman, Harbaugh, Bill, Andrew Luck, Chris Johnson... who ever
part of sports is the personality factor, loving or loathing a guy because of who they are, who they play for, how they act, how they respond, body language, all that stuff

so its fair game to say Harbaugh is a merkin if he acts like it. The same way im not going to get all defensive if people say DeSean Jackson is a merkin of a bloke.
You like em, or you dont, and it's fair game to comment either way
Harbaugh can act that way all he wants, he's a very good coach...it's basically irrelevant to me how he acts.
That said he and Kaep (didn't mind him until he mocked Cam last week) make it easier to go for the other team.
Quest for 6 put on the back burner eh, probably not for long as they'll be back.

I'm torn on who to go for in the SB but I'd probably slightly go for Broncos and Peyton as he absolutely deserves another ring, and Champ Bailey deserves one also.

one tree hill

Juniors
go for it, unlike you guys i dont take it personally if fans from another team hate someone on my team

im on record as saying if DeSean jackson played for any other team id think he was a f**king wanker :lol:
I dont know why you and Ab take it so personally that people hate Harbaugh

FWIW - its not jealousy, we got Chip Kelly who's both awesome and likeable so it's all good for the eagles :D

Why would I? Got better things to do with my time to do that complain about the way coaches and players act.

I don't hate any player in any sport, they're only human beings, life's far too short to hate.

And last but not least it's only sport, at the end of the day it's means absolutely nothing.

nick87

Coach
Why would I? Got better things to do with my time to do that complain about the way coaches and players act.

I don't hate any player in any sport, they're only human beings, life's far too short to hate.

And last but not least it's only sport, at the end of the day it's means absolutely nothing.

Ill remind you of that next time Kurt mentions the rams... :lol:
Do me a favour, will you OTH.

Part of following a sport is liking certain teams and players and not liking others.

gronkathon

First Grade
It's only human nature to defend your own team, players, coaches etc.

It's called supporting the team.

Gotta support the team

tumblr_lntji5gD1X1qj9qhto1_500.gif

andrew057

First Grade
Man tough to see the 49ers go down like that, especially after last year as well.

Props to Ab for handling it so well. Its a huge positive having a guy like you here discussing the NFL.

OTH, eat a dick, dick.

aqua_duck

Coach
Seen a pic of Bowman on the cart and there was definitely shit on the cart as it went up the tunnel, absolutely disgusting behaviour from Seahawks fans, I mean you try to find something to like about that team and you get instantly put off by ghetto rat Sherman and disgusting scum fans

kurt faulk

Coach
Seen a pic of Bowman on the cart and there was definitely shit on the cart as it went up the tunnel, absolutely disgusting behaviour from Seahawks fans, I mean you try to find something to like about that team and you get instantly put off by ghetto rat Sherman and disgusting scum fans

seagulls fans are the worst from the stories you hear from other fans. gonna be great to see manning surgeon that seconday in the superbowl.

the seagulls dbs are gonna be in for a rude shock if they think the nfl is gonna let them hold onto the broncos wrs in that game. (this isn't the superbowl after 9/11 where the nfl allowed the patriots to hold on every single play except the one they actually called against mcginest. even then the head ref tried unsuccessfully for a few minutes to get official that threw it to pick it up. remember how angry he was when he called the penalty, it was like he was pissed he was gonna lose money or something).

it's gonna be a blowout for the broncos.

kurt faulk

Coach

you got better things to do? then why is every second post by you?

the last line tells us everything we need to know about you. you're just an internet troll. couldn't even be bothered to tape the game and watch it when you got home. why do you even watch sport if it means nothing to you?

BuffaloRules

Coach
Don't recall ever seeing your name, I don't get to watch many games unless I watch the replays as I work Monday to Friday, don't get the luxury of watching NFL games every Monday :(

Oh ok.

I wish my team could make the Championship game again one day.

Doubt I'd be working.

nick87

Coach

yeah that's awful stuff from Hawks fans
Bowman is one of my favourite players, was gutted to see him go down like that. He's a great player, who does his talking on the field, he deserved respect from the fans

abpanther

Staff member
Say what you want about the 49ers, but man we've had some stinging ends to the season of late

First it was Kyle Williams and the two muffed punts

Then the 4 down series last year

Now this

I know its better to be competitive and in it till the end but man they've been tough to swallow

one tree hill

Juniors
Ill remind you of that next time Kurt mentions the rams... :lol:
Do me a favour, will you OTH.

Part of following a sport is liking certain teams and players and not liking others.

Only bag Bradford and the Rams because Kurt is blind to how bad they are, I merely remind him

Latest posts