What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Conference Championships

one tree hill

Juniors
OTH, eat a dick, dick.

lol, why? I'm not mad, I'm no where near as big an NFL supporter as the rest of the people here.

Follow the Richmond Tigers, Melbourne Storm, San Antonio Spurs, San Francisco 49ers, Houston Astros, Dallas Stars, Liverpool FC and many other sports teams, I follow all sport, I'm by no means a hardcore NFL fan. Watch about 10 NFL games in full all season, haven't had the chance to watch any of the 49ers playoffs games this season and won't.

I'm only a casual fan, doesn't really bother me that the 49ers lost. If I was hardcore I would've made sure I watched todays, last weeks and the game the week before.

I'm more of a fantasy player than an NFL fan. NFL, NBA and MLB fantasy help me follow the sport more.

I'm really sorry that I'm not boring, I'd rather have fun and have the odd argument than sit in the corner and try to be liked by everyone.

you got better things to do? then why is every second post by you?

the last line tells us everything we need to know about you. you're just an internet troll. couldn't even be bothered to tape the game and watch it when you got home. why do you even watch sport if it means nothing to you?

I record every Whiner game on Foxtel IQ but I'm not going to watch a loss, just depressing. Plus I have other things in my life, if I'm a troll than what are you? seem pretty similar.

Oh ok.

I wish my team could make the Championship game again one day.

Doubt I'd be working.

I have to work every weekday with my job, life wasn't meant to be easy.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
seagulls fans are the worst from the stories you hear from other fans. gonna be great to see manning surgeon that seconday in the superbowl.

the seagulls dbs are gonna be in for a rude shock if they think the nfl is gonna let them hold onto the broncos wrs in that game. (this isn't the superbowl after 9/11 where the nfl allowed the patriots to hold on every single play except the one they actually called against mcginest. even then the head ref tried unsuccessfully for a few minutes to get official that threw it to pick it up. remember how angry he was when he called the penalty, it was like he was pissed he was gonna lose money or something).

it's gonna be a blowout for the broncos.

:lol:

Get over it already.... The Patriots won that Super Bowl... The Rams choked... Your continued denial accompanied by conspiracy theory's are just embarrassing... :lol:

dogslife

Coach
Say what you want about the 49ers, but man we've had some stinging ends to the season of late

First it was Kyle Williams and the two muffed punts

Then the 4 down series last year

Now this

I know its better to be competitive and in it till the end but man they've been tough to swallow
I've seen my team shit the bed in the playoffs more times in recent memory than I cared to to feel sorry for you champ ;-)

Shorty

Staff member
Say what you want about the 49ers, but man we've had some stinging ends to the season of late

Now this

I know its better to be competitive and in it till the end but man they've been tough to swallow
Yes faced very difficult post seasons but I think this team is still growing.
Kaep will learn from it as well, I believe he's still more than capable and whoever was talking about it...there's no way Alex Smith would win the game....I'm sure he'd have thrown similar interceptions.
This is Seattle after all.

And could be worse, could be a Dallas cowboys fan!!!! Fml.

BuffaloRules

Coach

Now this

We're you around in the 80's and early 90's?

Lots of good times then.

Swings and round abouts I guess.

one tree hill

Juniors

Now this

Last season was more about our awful start imo, terrible first half.

Being a Richmond Tigers supporter and being terrible for pretty much my whole life has made losing easy to handle. At the end of the day they're playing for a trophy, I'm happy to be competitive every season.

Luck plays such a big part in sport, we just haven't had it in recent seasons, one day.

one tree hill

Juniors
Kaep will learn from it as well, I believe he's still more than capable and whoever was talking about it...there's no way Alex Smith would win the game....I'm sure he'd have thrown similar interceptions.

The D is ageing, need a replacement for Justin Smith and some help at Corner.

Salary cap is pretty much maxed out and valuable players are out of contract.

Frank Gores production is going to have to be replaced soon also, don't know if Lattimore, Hunter or James are up to it.

shiznit

Coach

Or a f**king Raiders fan... :crazy:

jamarcus.jpg%3Fw%3D500

dogslife

Coach
Quit complaining, I had to endure a season of Byron Leftwich and Joey Harrington ffs.

Dark days indeed. :lol:

nick87

Coach
interesting to hear the thing about tipping it to another DB, given thats how he ended the niners season today. He's good. Scarey good

Ron Jeremy

Coach
the niners you have to feel sorry for, they had that game, but ome bullshit, home field calls put an end to there chances, and Sherman is such a wanker, i hope this guy costs them a SB just so he shuts up with the bragging for a while.

Brady did as much as he can to give them a chance to win, but simply he had no weapons on offense and defense, a great year for them but without doubt, the worse side in the AFC championship game in history.

T.S Quint

Coach
Well that sucked.

An enjoyable ride this season has come to a crappy end.
Why did it have to be the Seahawks!

I can't bring myself to congratulate Seattle....so I'll just congratulate Dani instead.

4th and 7. You let them score on 4th and 7 you idiots!

At least it was a good game to watch. Those close losses aren't easy to take though - 3 years in a row now. The window is closing for us and we are blowing our chances.

Good luck to Denver in two weeks.

T.S Quint

Coach
I must say though that I do love Jim Harbaugh....but if he was the coach of any other team I'm sure I'd hate his guts.
I can definitely understand why other fans hate him.

Don't get all the Kaepernick hate though. Apart from his stupid mock on Newton's Superman thing last week he hasn't done much to warrant it, has he?
Maybe I'm just biased. What am I missing?

nick87

Coach
i just saw a replay of the Lynch touchdown

T.Brock got close enough to slap at the ball about 10 yards out, why didnt he just tackle him? Seahawks would have been first and goal, but it at least gives them a chance to keep seattle to a FG... instead he just slaps at the ball and actually backs away out of bounds.

that's pretty weak shit i recon

Latest posts