What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and General Drivel XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diablo

Post Whore
well only one of all the games that have been played in Melbourne was a Queensland home game

so not sure how many have been played there altogether

We get the two home games in 2016. So we're not giving anything up, just pushing it back a year. It looks like it is going in a 3-year cycle - 2 NSW, 2 Qld, 1 each with a Vic game.

Suitman

Post Whore
well only one of all the games that have been played in Melbourne was a Queensland home game

so not sure how many have been played there altogether

Yeh, that's what I thought. I also remember the amount of whinging the year QLD gave up their game. lol @ the two heads.

Suity

spiderdan

Bench
We get the two home games in 2016. So we're not giving anything up, just pushing it back a year. It looks like it is going in a 3-year cycle - 2 NSW, 2 Qld, 1 each with a Vic game.
i thought it went to the 3-year cycle a while ago. i thought the qlders were having a whinge about seemingly missing their home ground advantage last time a vic game was scheduled and this was talked about.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Melbourne should get a game each year. I would also suggest, one year Melbourne then the following year WA but the time zone stuffs that idea. Need to use origin to promote the game

Status
Not open for further replies.