What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and General Drivel XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not 2:5

Sure, but if you put each of the SofO results on a piece of paper and stuck them all on a big dartboard, closed your eyes and threw sets of 10 darts at the board, most times there will be a majority of QLD wins beneath the darts you threw (coz they've won 33% more games than us). It's not as if you'd expect the number of 'winning record refs' to be 3:3, given the number of games won by each team in total.

I'll bet there weren't too many refs in the bad books of the St George teams of the 60s.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hey forty 20 and the one over there about srma? lol

Really Srma would be a better choice.But if Kaysa isn't up for it than no point keeping him around. MK would be a step back but we never should of went into the eason without a back up hooker.Romelo would be worth a look at in Melbourne

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hey forty 20 and the one over there about srma? lol

Really Srma would be a better choice.But if Kaysa isn't up for it than no point keeping him around. MK would be a step back but we never should of went into the eason without a back up hooker.Romelo would be worth a look at in Melbourne

I think Romelo is injured, mate.

hindy111

Post Whore
I still reckon we have signed Ben Teo and Mcqueen.Not sure why just a hunch.I reckon Watmough is just teasing.I bet he stays put.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tariq rumours to Penrith gaining momentum
They also signed a very good hooker from souths.
They have a young guy called Moseley.Lets get him for the rest of the year! I seen him a few times and looks decent

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How can we just sign up all these guys for the rest of the year?
You blokes are in fantasy land.

Nah I reckon other clubs will be keen to release their backups to help us out. They will even pay most of the player's contract just so we can fit him under our salary cap.

Other clubs are good blokes. We could learn a lot from them.

emjaycee

Coach
Nah I reckon other clubs will be keen to release their backups to help us out. They will even pay most of the player's contract just so we can fit him under our salary cap.

Other clubs are good blokes. We could learn a lot from them.

Man you are so full of shit sometimes - you should be calling yourself "Fremantle Eel" these days.

As if another club would do that. :crazy:

spiderdan

Bench
I like how proactive hindy111 is being trying to assemble mobs to sign players for parra for the rest of the season so our recruitment dept doesn't have the burden.

Status
Not open for further replies.