What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you missed the sarcasm of my comment about the Salary Cap tracking sheet mate.

And good to see you still add some quality on-topic posts. What is that now, 24 of 26 posts where you haven't added anything other than a narky comment?

Obviously the sacasrometer only reads in certain directions.

hindy111

Post Whore
OF THE SUBJECT - Anyone been on an all cabage diet.Few close friends put me onto it.Well not close two people I know.
Meant to go for 3 days.Im 36 hrs in and I am not sure whats going on.I cant stop farting.Guts is churning.Had a women over last night and that didn't go well at all.Anyone on here a doctor?

Suitman

Post Whore
OF THE SUBJECT - Anyone been on an all cabage diet.Few close friends put me onto it.Well not close two people I know.
Meant to go for 3 days.Im 36 hrs in and I am not sure whats going on.I cant stop farting.Guts is churning.Had a women over last night and that didn't go well at all.Anyone on here a doctor?

I'm sure not all of the ME's are losers so one of them might be a doctor. Not sure which one though. Maybe Matraville Eel.

Suity

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors

I'm no doctor but it sounds like someone's having a lend of you. You eat nothing but cabbage , you is gunna fart like a trooper .

If you insist on staying on it I'd suggest buying a dog to blame when you have company .

Don't add Jerusalem Artichokes to your cabbage diet. It will just get worse Hindy. Frankly, I'd stop and start thinking of ways to get back at your mate.

Gronk

Staff member
Cabbage diets ? Lemon detox ?

I lost 6 kgs in 7 days once. You can too !

How ? 2 weeks in Goa, India. 7 days s(h)itting on the loo.

jono

Juniors
:)
Don't add Jerusalem Artichokes to your cabbage diet. It will just get worse Hindy. Frankly, I'd stop and start thinking of ways to get back at your mate.
Arthur goes to the fruit & veg shop to buy three artichokes at 33c each
He is incensed at what he says as the poor quality of his purchase. In a pique of rage he grabs the shop assistant, another customer and the shop owner and strangles them to the point of near suffocation.
The headlines read the next day...."ARTIE CHOKES THREE FOR A DOLLAR"

T.S Quint

Coach
What about the majic mushroom one? Blue meanies for breakie and gold tops for lunch.Thats variety.I wonder where casper is these days........

Dunno where Casper is, but Parra Pete seems to have turned up in the guise of jono in the post above.

Matraville_Eel

Juniors
What about the majic mushroom one? Blue meanies for breakie and gold tops for lunch.Thats variety.I wonder where casper is these days........

Stick with the cabbage.
I am a Dr, and can assure you that the flatulence is normal. The diet will rest your metabolism, and 1 week later you will be thankful. Be sure to eat a balanced diet after you finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.