What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfella

Coach
Ando popped by to let him know that he will be charged $250k for the gear and it will come off his first year's contract.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
12079478_10207050691922267_1037930119575637012_n.jpg

caylo

Bench
if its a penalty in round 1 it should be a penalty in the prelim final once we start going down the path of "oh well its his last game" where do we stop?

Guera jumped, hodges didn't drive in the tackle. Unfortunate incident and I'm happy with the penalty and no suspension any week.

eels_fan

First Grade
Smh reporting hoppa's deal was for $575k on the cap + $100k marquee allowance + 3rd party.

And his management tried to have a clause inserted that excluded him from playing on Sunday's due to his religious beliefs!!

That'll do me!

guruminga

Juniors
Just said this on the recruitment thread, but some bloke on FB said we're signing Sandor Earl. Anyone know if it's true?

G

oldmancraigy

Coach
Just said this on the recruitment thread, but some bloke on FB said we're signing Sandor Earl. Anyone know if it's true?

G

It is a rumour (few pages back), not sure it went further than that?
Would be a very Ando style signing, given he talked about getting players who have been out of the game to fill those end spots, pay them match payments (no value against cap).

Guera jumped, hodges didn't drive in the tackle. Unfortunate incident and I'm happy with the penalty and no suspension any week.

Hodges created a situation where it was reasonably possible that Guerra would find himself going head first towards the ground. It was not an unforseeable situation. It's not a bad one, but that is a Grade 1 every day of the week.

Gronk

Staff member
He definately deserved to miss a week, but not sure if he deserved to miss a GF for it.

Cam Smith missed a GF for a headlock tackle. Was illegal but did not hurt anyone.

Isaac Luke last year too IIRC.

So "deserves" should not be in the mix.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Smh reporting hoppa's deal was for $575k on the cap + $100k marquee allowance + 3rd party.

And his management tried to have a clause inserted that excluded him from playing on Sunday's due to his religious beliefs!!

That'll do me!

yeah, sounds legit

lol

That'll do me!

Whatever they allegedly tried to have inserted in the contract but failed to do so is not really relevant is it? Couldn't possibly be a bit of bluster trying to distract from the fact that a duly appointed officer of our club, acting in his normal capacity, signed a contract with the player on our behalf which we are trying to squirm out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.