What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
But i might be wrong.

There still is Clayton Williams who was our best under 20's player last year and Jack Seijka who has played first grade in the past playing for the Bears at the moment

Here you go Rsag

You said Jack Seijka played first grade. He is 23yrs old.

If he has then it can't have been in the late 90's??????

You're playing games with me for sure.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I don't think he played any NRL with them R20. Just a 20's and Newtown player.

Vunivalu didn't look too bad hey. Lots of speed and a big lanky body.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't think he played any NRL with them R20. Just a 20's and Newtown player.

Vunivalu didn't look too bad hey. Lots of speed and a big lanky body.

Thanks R95 that's what I thought. Someone on here can't remember who said he'd played a bit of first grade.

Vunivalu will be a good player. He is still developing but exciting to watch. I got the vibe that when he gets the ball something is going to happen every time.

Yeah lots of speed. 6 foot 3 and 99kg too.

R95 I'd like us to chase Asofa Solomona too. It can't hurt to have a go a trying to sign him.

Solomona is powerful, makes good metres with offloads and gets through tackles.

Thoughts R95???

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
we need a 1st grade winger i know he stole his coach's car in england and he was in a car accident with 2 other idiots and he was always up to his neck in trouble at stmerge.but seeming our back line is poor id throw him a life line and if he plays up kick him to the gutter where is antics belong worth a shot though all the other teams are buying everyone except for us we only sign duds!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Another panic buy isn't what we need.
We signed Sam as a panic buy and then had to get rid of of players and cause disharmony to fit him in. We need to stick it out with who we've got flr now

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
we need 2 1st grade backs and 2 1st grade forwards to compete on level ground with the cowgirls and donkeys otherwise we will be lucky to beat newcastle at present especially the way our players are playing its disgraceful.they look like lost sheep baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaa

souths_pride

Juniors
We signed Sam as a panic buy and then had to get rid of of players and cause disharmony to fit him in. We need to stick it out with who we've got flr now
I agree with the first part of what you said. Buying second rate footballers is not going to solve anything and will ultimately, see us waste valuable salary cap spaced that could be better used to recruit a big name come the end of the season. Moreover, the squad we have now is perfectly fine! Our current predicament is not down to a lack of talent but a lack of form coupled with a few tactical blunders.

The second point you make about Sam causing disharmony and being a panic buy is way off the mark and I explained in another thread as to why. We were always going to resign Sam at one point or another in the future and as lucky would have it, we managed to complete the signing at the end of last year. So I would hardly call signing him 3-4 months before the season started a "panic buy". If anything, bringing him back would boost morale; if playing alongside the best forward in the world doesn't fire you up then nothing will!

Ttime

Juniors
AJ is a class winger. As soon as he is back in the team he will add a whole new depth to our squad.

Galeforce

Bench
we need a 1st grade winger i know he stole his coach's car in england and he was in a car accident with 2 other idiots and he was always up to his neck in trouble at stmerge.but seeming our back line is poor id throw him a life line and if he plays up kick him to the gutter where is antics belong worth a shot though all the other teams are buying everyone except for us we only sign duds!!!

panic buy to stay forever in a shadow.......prefer to target either a current top class 3/4 or the next best thing coming through tyc.........prefer SIZE not another average size player.

Pommy

Coach

Did he ever play for St George? Wasn't he a warriors junior and then moved to Salford when they signed Sam Tomkins?
Pretty sure he not only stole the coaches car but he was pissed when he did it. Yeah I would rather not have idiots like that in the red and green myself, but what do I know I'm not a proper Souths fan. I can't see Madge wanting someone of the caliber in the same room as him to be honest.

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach

I don't know how you can call Sam a panic buy it was always on the cards from the day he left that he would be back after the World Cup. Plus it was all sorted in about November wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.