What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New South Wales 2016

shark 101

Juniors
1. Coote
2. Ferguson
3. Roberts
4. Jennings
5. Mansour
6. Maloney
7. Townsend
8. Woods
9. Ennis
10. Tamou
11. Graham
12. Lewis
13. Gallen
14. Fifita
15. Prior
16. J Bird
17. Cartwright

That team would beat the team Daley picks.

ranga

Juniors
If Cartwright is picked over Luke Lewis then NSW should just forfeit the series and Daley fired.

That's the way to go forward picking old blokes granted he still goes good but at what point do we try something different is Cartwright that bad seriously

Clifferd

Coach
1. Coote
2. Ferguson
3. Roberts
4. Jennings
5. Mansour
6. Maloney
7. Townsend
8. Woods
9. Ennis
10. Tamou
11. Graham
12. Lewis
13. Gallen
14. Fifita
15. Prior
16. J Bird
17. Cartwright

That team would beat the team Daley picks.

f**k it why not haha. Sharks are unstoppable atm

ram raid

Bench
Ram Raid's official Origin Team:

1 Dugan
2 Mansour
3 Ferguson
4 Jennings
5 Trbojevic
6 Maloney
7 Moylan
8 Gallen
9 Peats
10 Woods
11 Cordner
12 Frizell,
13 Jackson

14 Graham
15 Tamou
16 Klemmer
17 Cartwright

TBH would give the fullback job to Coote but Dugan doesn't deserve to lose the spot as incumbent.

Jimmy-o

Juniors
Below is James Hooper's 'exclusive prediction' for the team.

Moylan
Mansour
Jennings
Dugan
Ferguson
Maloney
Pearce
Gallen
Farah
Woods
Jackson
Cordner
G.Bird

Tamou
Klemmer
Cartwright
J.Bird

Thoughts? Is he way off?

mxlegend99

Referee
Doubt Moylan, Cartwright, Mansour and Bird all debut in the same game.

Looks possible otherwise though.

some11

Referee
Bird is a good utility option to counter Morgan, the interchange is really going to spice up the back end of games this year.

Daley should let Cartwright play his natural game, there's no point selecting him if he's just gonna come on and play conservatively.

betcats

Referee
Below is James Hooper's 'exclusive prediction' for the team.

Moylan
Mansour
Jennings
Dugan
Ferguson
Maloney
Pearce
Gallen
Farah
Woods
Jackson
Cordner
G.Bird

Tamou
Klemmer
Cartwright
J.Bird

Thoughts? Is he way off?

Put Ferguson in the centres and Dugan on the wing, Dugan isn't a good centre at all he adds more value on the wing. Also Ferguson looked like a potato trying to catch bombs at FB earlier this year.

SBD82

Coach
Put Ferguson in the centres and Dugan on the wing, Dugan isn't a good centre at all he adds more value on the wing. Also Ferguson looked like a potato trying to catch bombs at FB earlier this year.

I'm not sure what you are basing this on re: Dugan adding more value on the wing. In recent games where he has played there for Australia and defended there for the dragons he has been very ordinary.

I think the way to think about is is this:

Is Dugan the best fullback we can pick? There's a strong argument for it.

Is Dugan the best right centre we can pick? Maybe.

Is Dugan the best right winger we can pick? Almost definitely not.

*if the answer is no to all of these questions I think it's reasonable to leave him out.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
He is in no way the best right centre we can pick. Fergo is better. Roberts is better. Morris is better. Shit BJ Leluia is a better centre.

Dugans strengths are catching high balls and kick returns, he can do that from the wing. He doesn't pass and he likes to go sideways far to much to play centre, IMO if he isn't picked at FB he shouldn't be picked at all but that wont happen, putting him at centre really limits Ferguson who is the more dangerous player of the two.

SBD82

Coach
He is in no way the best right centre we can pick. Fergo is better. Roberts is better. Morris is better. Shit BJ Leluia is a better centre.

Dugans strengths are catching high balls and kick returns, he can do that from the wing. He doesn't pass and he likes to go sideways far to much to play centre, IMO if he isn't picked at FB he shouldn't be picked at all but that wont happen, putting him at centre really limits Ferguson who is the more dangerous player of the two.

I don't necessarily disagree. I think you nailed the real issue in bold.

betcats

Referee
Yeah I think so. I understand the reasons for not wanting Dugan at FB but if that is the call Laurie is making I think he needs to make a tough decision and leave Dugan out.

AnAccountant

Juniors
Ram Raid's official Origin Team:

1 Dugan
2 Mansour
3 Ferguson
4 Jennings
5 Trbojevic
6 Maloney
7 Moylan
8 Gallen
9 Peats
10 Woods
11 Cordner
12 Frizell,
13 Jackson

14 Graham
15 Tamou
16 Klemmer
17 Cartwright

TBH would give the fullback job to Coote but Dugan doesn't deserve to lose the spot as incumbent.

:lol:

TT plays for Manly. He's shit

And your entire forward pack is just pathetic. Apart from Tamou literally none of them should be there.

Have you ever watched Wade Graham play football? He's like 1/8th of the player that Gillett is.

Noob.

Latest posts