What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC2017 Crowd Watch

Stallion

First Grade
To quote Peter Bandanahead Fitzsimons ,not good enough, no one cares about rugby league.

Peter Fitzimons is a private school educated non tackling twat who would not have made the old rugby league 3rd grade level if he had the guts and open mindedness to play rugby league.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Crowd of the tournament. Well done Tongan fans again.

Does this mean the England v Tonga likely semi will be in nz? That could be massive!

Vee

First Grade
Peter Fitzimons is a private school educated non tackling twat who would not have made the old rugby league 3rd grade level if he had the guts and open mindedness to play rugby league.
Can write a book though. And I agree with the above.

Burns

First Grade
Wonderful wonderful crowd for NZ.

21,000 tickets have been distributed for Australia v Lebanon. So maybe 15,000 tonight?

Stallion

First Grade
Wonderful wonderful crowd for NZ.

21,000 tickets have been distributed for Australia v Lebanon. So maybe 15,000 tonight?

Anyones guess!? The Kangaroos are a novelty in Sydney. It hasnt helped the code but hosting Australia v England in Sydney as the opener would have gave much needed relevance in Sydney for the Kangaroos. Although a Melbourne audience has been achieved. And whilst in Melbourne the pubs were showing the rugby league world cup games last weekend.

Last edited:

Vee

First Grade
I live in Cairns and if they claim more than a few thousand, they're making it up.

Last edited:

fourplay

Juniors
FYI
population of Canberra in the last census (2016) was 408K
Queanbeyan 48K
your guess was more then a little inaccurate

Wasn't a guess, I googled "population of Canberra" and it came up as 356k. So take your beef to google for not updating their statistics, jabroni.