What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just deleted about 30 posts in here. Seriously, grow up.
I came on this arvo for decent footy talk. I don’t mean to cause any harm to anybody.

Whilst I’ve been laying low and not spending as much time on here lately it’s still hard inbetween people’s bickering. It’d be great if we could all get along.

themacemaceman

Juniors
I came on this arvo for decent footy talk. I don’t mean to cause any harm to anybody.

Whilst I’ve been laying low and not spending as much time on here lately it’s still hard inbetween people’s bickering. It’d be great if we could all get along.
Exactly mate. I was the same.
It’s bad enough when people are bickering going back and forth filling up the thread with crap but the stuff that was posted today was just unacceptable.
I reported a few posts and I’m glad they were dealt with.

Certitude

Juniors
Exactly mate. I was the same.
It’s bad enough when people are bickering going back and forth filling up the thread with crap but the stuff that was posted today was just unacceptable.
I reported a few posts and I’m glad they were dealt with.

Yes, I know what you mean, I’d appreciate an apology from that fella that attacked me

Mr Spock!

Referee
So two spots left....one for Jennings....one for Sutto????

45216847_1994908697222535_8029061689058000896_n.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
So two spots left....one for Jennings....one for Sutto????

45216847_1994908697222535_8029061689058000896_n.jpg
Well I guess we don’t really know what our cap situation is.....

We do know we are trying to get rid of Turner and Musgrove though....

Pre season training starts on the 12th so they’d wanna get onto it and pronto.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sutto absolutely MUST be re-signed for one final year!!! He is our greatest ever clubman ever and deserves to go out on his terms which he will most likely do at the end of 2019.
People ask me Pangai or Sutto for 2019.

I’d take Sutto everyday of the week..... that’s just me though. Not sure for others.

I’d like Pangai for 2020.

I think a cook deal may takes some time I’m sure he’s got his manager in his head saying mil plus a season and you can’t knock the guy for wanting to see if that kind of money is out there. After all he’s been on crap ( NRL crap not average joe crap) wages his whole career so far. This is his chance to set up his family. I know he loves Souths and I’m sure that will play a part in his final decision but I’m sure if dogs offer him a mil plus a season I don’t see how we can match that. Interesting times to come.

I think a cook deal may takes some time I’m sure he’s got his manager in his head saying mil plus a season and you can’t knock the guy for wanting to see if that kind of money is out there. After all he’s been on crap ( NRL crap not average joe crap) wages his whole career so far. This is his chance to set up his family. I know he loves Souths and I’m sure that will play a part in his final decision but I’m sure if dogs offer him a mil plus a season I don’t see how we can match that. Interesting times to come.
Hope I’m wrong and he signs soon as he’s back from his honeymoon.

ThingFish

Juniors
South Sydney star Damien Cook delays re-signing amid coaching chaos

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...amid-coaching-chaos/309ulo8nd4vq1i4xu0cfddaoc

Star South Sydney rake Damien Cook’s manager has turned up the heat on the Rabbitohs, declaring his client is in no hurry to re-sign with the club as rival NRL clubs circle the NSW Blues hooker.

Cook, who capped a stellar year on and off the field by marrying his longtime partner Courtney Blaine at Royal Randwick on Friday, is one of the hottest free agents on the market for 2020.

The 27-year-old is coming off a breakout season that saw him end 2019 as the incumbent Blues and Australia hooker.

He has been in negotiations with the Bunnies for several months, with Fairfax Media reporting Cook is eyeing a four-year extension worth up to $4 million.

Cook’s agent, Mario Tartak, told both Fairfax and News Limited his client is in no rush to decide his future, claiming there is ‘considerable interest’ in the No.9.

Tartak also referenced the coaching merry-go-round which last month saw Brisbane Broncos coach Wayne Bennett sign a three-year deal with the Rabbitohs from 2020.

Current Bunnies boss Anthony Seibold has also committed to the Broncos for four years at the end of next season.

There has been persistent speculation Bennett and Seibold will swap jobs in time for the 2019 season, leading to more uncertainty for off-contract players including Cook.

As first reported by Fairfax, the Rabbitohs general manager of football Shane Richardson this week jetted to England to meet with Bennett about the possibility of heading to Redfern next season.

It is understood the Bunnies are keen to clear up their coaching situation before Wednesday when players will report for pre-season training.

Broncos players are scheduled to front up at Red Hill on Thursday, however, Bennett will not return until later this month due to his commitments with the England Test team.

Last edited: