What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Widdop seeks release

Gareth67

First Grade
We may have watched different ads luv. The star of this ad is about 7 yrs old lol. I'll pretend to be her hot looking aunt haha. Just tuned into the cricket after our beach got evacuated with a shark siting. Ironically it's usually my partner that swims out deeper than me. I may have peed in the ocean getting back into shore :):D

Oh dear , yes I was thinking of another ad , can’t think which but she was all smiles - anyway on a different note I do hope that you are using plenty of sun screen lotion , we don’t want any blemishes on your skin doll . Enjoy the rest of your day !

Drag Queen

Bench
Oh dear , yes I was thinking of another ad , can’t think which but she was all smiles - anyway on a different note I do hope that you are using plenty of sun screen lotion , we don’t want any blemishes on your skin doll . Enjoy the rest of your day !
You're the best! And yes. I'm clad in white sunscreen. Sexy as hell. NOT Xxxx

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Cc

I have heard that most players struggle with moses attitude.
He is very divisive..

Always has been, though..

images

DragonJ

Juniors
Maybe she should be optimistic you will disappear just as quickly as you arrived.somehow her optimism may be wrong...........
That was quite an outburst. I'm a little flattered that I have made such an impression on you. You made none on me until now. Oh well, I try but can't please everyone.

@Truaint is a lost cause. For him, to not throw the entire team, club and history under the bus in order to made Widdop look better is unacceptable.

Though how does one "quickly appear" and "quickly disappear" from an internet forum?

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
That was quite an outburst. I'm a little flattered that I have made such an impression on you. You made none on me until now. Oh well, I try but can't please everyone.

@Truaint is a lost cause. For him, to not throw the entire team, club and history under the bus in order to made Widdop look better is unacceptable.

Though how does one "quickly appear" and "quickly disappear" from an internet forum?

Here's s tip you, low life maggot.

I have stayed out of the discussion lately by choice and you responding to another members post, by referring to me is a merkin act..

As to how one " quickly " appears and then disappears " comment ? WTF is that, WTF has it to do with you ? I will post when I want, not at your direction.

I have seen some f**king dickheads on here, but you take the cake.

f**k off and keep my name out of your posts you f**kwit.

DragonJ

Juniors
Here's s tip you, low life maggot.

I have stayed out of the discussion lately by choice and you responding to another members post, by referring to me is a merkin act..

As to how one " quickly " appears and then disappears " comment ? WTF is that, WTF has it to do with you ? I will post when I want, not at your direction.

I have seen some f**king dickheads on here, but you take the cake.

f**k off and keep my name out of your posts you f**kwit.

Annoyed with your hysterical reaction i went back and reviewed all the posts in the thread. A few of you, led by you, are really fanatical. Like you take any criticism of Widdop personally. @Carlton is surely the most mild-mannered guy on this forum but around 10 pages back on this thread, you were just furious of him for even questioning Widdop's past and future at the Dragons. He hardly denounced Widdop like @ouryears but merely questioned it.

So instead of engaging in hysterical personal attacks and insults, the best thing I can do is get right back on topic. It's obvious that will annoy you most.

Widdop has been an unmitigated disaster! Are these last continuous 5 years, the entire time of which Widdop stated he wanted to be, was recruited to be and paid to be our main playmaker the most unsuccessful 5 years in the history of SGI or St George? As a playmaker he is absolute rubbish! At Melbourne he was merely a guy who followed Cronk, Smith, Slater and I think Inglis around and chimed in when they told him to chime in. And he won a premiership doing that. Fantastic! Almost every year there are barely NRL standard players who win premierships due to a little thing you may have heard about called "the salary cap". The Rorters team for last year may be an exception but they have never heard of "the salary cap".

Now he is going to be fullback for us! I'm really happy about it. More optimistic about this year than I have been since the first few rounds of the first year of supercoach Price. I think he will do well reverting back to what he was at Melbourne. But FFS, Widdop is going to be one of if not the highest paid fullback in the competition!! On more than RTS, Tedesco (officially) and Ponga! He is not even 1/4 the fullback of those 3!

We have every right to expect him to play out of his skin week in, week out! And if we don't get that, you can expect me to denounce him every week on a regular basis whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
Annoyed with your hysterical reaction i went back and reviewed all the posts in the thread. A few of you, led by you, are really fanatical. Like you take any criticism of Widdop personally. @Carlton is surely the most mild-mannered guy on this forum but around 10 pages back on this thread, you were just furious of him for even questioning Widdop's past and future at the Dragons. He hardly denounced Widdop like @ouryears but merely questioned it.

So instead of engaging in hysterical personal attacks and insults, the best thing I can do is get right back on topic. It's obvious that will annoy you most.

Widdop has been an unmitigated disaster! Are these last continuous 5 years, the entire time of which Widdop stated he wanted to be, was recruited to be and paid to be our main playmaker the most unsuccessful 5 years in the history of SGI or St George? As a playmaker he is absolute rubbish! At Melbourne he was merely a guy who followed Cronk, Smith, Slater and I think Inglis around and chimed in when they told him to chime in. And he won a premiership doing that. Fantastic! Almost every year there are barely NRL standard players who win premierships due to a little thing you may have heard about called "the salary cap". The Rorters team for last year may be an exception but they have never heard of "the salary cap".

Now he is going to be fullback for us! I'm really happy about it. More optimistic about this year than I have been since the first few rounds of the first year of supercoach Price. I think he will do well reverting back to what he was at Melbourne. But FFS, Widdop is going to be one of if not the highest paid fullback in the competition!! On more than RTS, Tedesco (officially) and Ponga! He is not even 1/4 the fullback of those 3!

We have every right to expect him to play out of his skin week in, week out! And if we don't get that, you can expect me to denounce him every week on a regular basis whether you like it or not.

Glad you the the time to revisit my old posts.

Now, that I've annoyed u once again,... please revisit all my posts over the years to keep you busy.

My discussion between @Carlton and I didn't involve you... So, f**k off once again you useless troll.

Last edited:

DragonJ

Juniors
Glad you the the time to revisit my old posts.

Now, that I've annoyed u once again,... please revisit all my posts over the years to keep you busy in you padded cell.

My discussion between @Carlton and I didn't involve you... So, f**k off once again you useless troll.
Once again, lets not allow ourselves to be diverted with meaningless personal attacks and insults. Let's keep right on topic. Thanks to you, I have the inspiration to do that.

Don't we agree with Widdop being out of the playmaking, with which he has been an unmitigated disaster, he and the team may be much better?

But being finally given the flick from the halves and given his salary of almost a mil a year, can we not expect him tp play out of his skin week in, week out? No way will he be as good as fullbacks on less money like Tedesco, RTS and Ponga but we can hope he isn't the unmitigated disaster he was at 5/8 for us.

TruSaint

Referee
Once again, lets not allow ourselves to be diverted with meaningless personal attacks and insults. Let's keep right on topic. Thanks to you, I have the inspiration to do that.

Don't we agree with Widdop being out of the playmaking, with which he has been an unmitigated disaster, he and the team may be much better?

But being finally given the flick from the halves and given his salary of almost a mil a year, can we not expect him tp play out of his skin week in, week out? No way will he be as good as fullbacks on less money like Tedesco, RTS and Ponga but we can hope he isn't the unmitigated disaster he was at 5/8 for us.

Hahahaha...

Have I inspired you now or annoyed you? Maybe both.