What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
I reckon our improved form this year has a lot to do with Marata and Lane. Not many id swap them for. Mau has to play second fiddle for mine although he does play middle as well.

Stevie

Bench
From the horses mouth: (Daily Telegraph)

“It is always going to be (appealing) to go home,” Gutherson said.

“But that is up to the clubs and my manager — I’ve just got to keep playing footy.

“I haven’t met with (Hasler) yet. I only heard about that on Channel 9, so I’ve got to speak to my manager. I’ve been training all day and he is away at the moment.”

f**k you Gutho, we picked you when Manly didnt believe in you now its exciting for you to go home?

Gee I wish I could find the "outraged" font.

carson

Juniors
If the issue with Gutho is 3 or 4 years then why doesn't the club offer 3 years with an option in the club's favour for an additional year. If he is backing his ability and is confident that his injuries aren't a problem then he should have no issue signing...

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
From the horses mouth: (Daily Telegraph)

“It is always going to be (appealing) to go home,” Gutherson said.

“But that is up to the clubs and my manager — I’ve just got to keep playing footy.

“I haven’t met with (Hasler) yet. I only heard about that on Channel 9, so I’ve got to speak to my manager. I’ve been training all day and he is away at the moment.”

f**k you Gutho, we picked you when Manly didnt believe in you now its exciting for you to go home?

Gee I wish I could find the "outraged" font.
What is the context of that?? Is it a new interview or have they twisted the words from yesterday?

84 Baby

Referee
If the issue with Gutho is 3 or 4 years then why doesn't the club offer 3 years with an option in the club's favour for an additional year. If he is backing his ability and is confident that his injuries aren't a problem then he should have no issue signing...
I reckon a club option is even less appealing to him than a 3 year contract

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
exactly what I'm getting at. Several on here listened to his interview yesterday and never heard him say that. DT has heard what they wanted to hear I think.

Latest posts