What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs Warriors

franklin2323

Immortal
Also congrats to Brian To'o. Was he promoted to our top 30? If not its odd we got clearance to use him with Aekins and Mansour fit. But however he got there. Let's hope he keeps the spot for years to come through exceptional form.

Yeah took Phillips spot

TeamSatan

Juniors
A fit f**king anyone should.

I really dont know what game Ivan watched last week to even have him in our top 21. Im praying Sele comes in... really f**k up Warriors game plan of run at Fuimaono. Maguire knew where to send the ball having previously coached him and Tigers won the game within 20 minutes.

Agree 100%.
Worst defensive effort since Youngquest.

I think Aekins reminds me of Will Smith a bit. Really good reserve grader that is average in firsts.
Edwards needs to
A. Not drop the freaking ball.
B. Sniff around VK all day like last year.

VK needs to be used in a variety of areas.
This bullshit left hand side is being defused easily now.
Mix it up a bit ffs.

Sauce bottle is empty.
Can anyone tell me if To'o is fast?
Cause we need the speed.

I hope RCG is not reincarnation of Joel Clinton.

We have been trying hard with zero results.
This is it. Now or never. End of the road.
Do or do not just score more tries.

Panthers by 8.

betcats

Referee
Outside of Martin our starting forward packs are all very similar size and shape. Not a fan of that.

I hope Jimmy and Egan got a rocket. Evans been ok but he has too many mistakes and missed tackles and not enough running.

tripster

Juniors
Happy to see Ivan trying something, but no idea how Tyrell Fuimaono has kept a spot on the bench. He was responsible for 3 of the tries we conceded last week with his woeful reads in defence.

mxlegend99

Referee
No idea what we will name but I think Mansor and RCG are almost certainties to play reggies this week, Tyrell wont be there and I think Jimmy is a genuine chance of being dropped too. Cleary HAS to drop someone. No one could have there head so far up their arse that they would name the same team again.
You nailed it with the first 2 names. Should've been 3 from 3 with Fuimaono.

Still time I guess.

Marky Mark

Juniors
Not sure what the thinking is with tyrell, from what I’ve seen Sele is the better backrower(bit of a penalty magnet tho).
Yeah, I like what I've seen one Sele - my lil' Bro was talking him up pre season. I miss my lil' Bro.

P.s. Where are you Bro?

Kilkenny

Coach
No joy to be had from from the dropping of Mansour. Hopefully he takes it in the right spirit and maybe a spell in NSW Cup will be good for his confidence.

Interesting Jack Hetherington again not named in NSW Cup. Have to think he will be on the move before June 30.

Good luck to our debutant but I won’t be expecting miracles given he is not likely to have good service or attacking opportunities created for him.

I think RCG will play even though I don’t disagree he could do with a spell in reserves. Coach just playing some mind games I suspect and keep him guessing till game day.

TheFrog

Coach
We are too used to the barely-moderated bliss of the panthers forum, can’t get away with half as much on the main forum.
Especially when something big is in the news. There were mass bannings on the same day, Feb 12, when DeBelin appeared in court and the details of what was alleged came out. Now that it's over I can see how the position the site was put in was precarious. I got a week for criticizing mods and came close again when the Tyrone May thing blew up. Old Panther got banned twice, and there were many others. Three months was really a big'un though. I've had run ins with Timmah as well, but I treat him as you would a brown snake.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
How did he not perform though? Can't remember him making an error, good positioning & looked decent with the ball. Would of been in the top 3 - 5 players each game.

He did nothing wrong at all, very safe and you wouldn’t have known he was even on the field given no errors etc

But Fullback is such an important position attack wise, just don’t see a creative side to generate points or assist in generating points ...

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Fui won't play. I suspect his spot will be filled by who trains the best before Friday out of Sele, Winterstein and dare I say it RCG.
RCG is being given a kick up the arse. How far will Ivan take it and how will he respond?

Kilkenny

Coach
IC should try him at 9 when Luai comes on.

Nathan Cleary probably would be a good number 9, played there when he first appeared in Harold Matthews but there is 0% chance of his dad playing him in the position. It just isn’t going to happen. We could have the next Brandy Alexander in our midst and dad’s boy would remain the starting half back.

Kilkenny

Coach
Might pop down to the Stadium on Saturday and watch the NSW Cup and see how the young centre Brayden McGrady goes. Difficult returning after knee reconstruction but hopefully he has a solid 2019, injury free and we can see whether the kid maybe has the goods to make in the NRL.