What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dame Gay .

SharkShocked

Bench
Chasing 16 points at half time it took us 4 tackles to give away a penalty after the half time break. Then another penalty i believe in the second defensive set.

Imagine what Bellamy would do... probably have a heart attack.

SharkShocked

Bench
Towsend had an absolute shocker, but he wasn't the only one dropping balls, giving away penalties or throwing ludicrous offloads.

Can't be attributed to just one player and hasn't been all season - either they think they will make the semis on half pace with an air of arrogance (which i think most of us seem to perceive whether it's valid or not) or there's no clear messages / cooperation from top down.

Sometimes we look like a team who hasn't played with each other, then in bursts we look dangerous to anyone.

Frustrating as hell.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
What I don't understand is while growing up and playing club footy or school footy, we would always allow the other teams player who might have had a disability or mental condition a free try and an easy run. Why is it in the Nrl, the biggest rugby league organisation no team does this for the 'special' guy in our team.
Cronulla sharks need to put in a complain about this..They can't treat Chad like a normal nrl player.

SharkShocked

Bench
The tries just before half time, and just after half time, basically showed where our heads were at.
Not in the game.

It was hard to cop, but the try before half time.. ok 'we f**ked up' digest that, think about it at half time, come out firing and angry.

Nup, come out commit penalties and gift them the only try they were likely to need in the second half to secure it.

Enraging.

Jimmy O

Juniors
Yep defiantly, no mistaking the shitty performance in the first 60 because we were just out enthused.
Forwards got demolished and bad discipline out is on the back foot the whole time.

This was a game that if we win we could stick our head out of the water and have a breath. Now we just have to keep going with our head under water.

Quigs

Immortal
So much to laugh at about our game tonight. Dumb as dogshit standard again. Moi, I guess I should not be surprised.

i thought I was watching the Warriors game again when I saw all those "tactical" kicks in general play.

A force ten gale behind us in the second half, what do we do? Four consecutive short drop out attempts. ..... and with no one in koo-ee of picking up the scraps if we win the contested jump. Yeppers that's us.

The only reason i am now cheering for us to make the eight is because it will mean the Donkeys miss out. I know that I am now 120% sure that we don't deserve to be anywhere near the top 8.

Doogs playing alright but doing his best Dariarse impersonation everytime he got tackled. Got up whinging to the Ref or the touchie. Fiff being Fiff. Sharon exploding into the awaiting defence. There was just so many laughable moments.

YTSharks

Juniors
Towsend had an absolute shocker, but he wasn't the only one dropping balls, giving away penalties or throwing ludicrous offloads.

Can't be attributed to just one player and hasn't been all season - either they think they will make the semis on half pace with an air of arrogance (which i think most of us seem to perceive whether it's valid or not) or there's no clear messages / cooperation from top down.

Sometimes we look like a team who hasn't played with each other, then in bursts we look dangerous to anyone.

Frustrating as hell.
Issue is he’s been having shocker after shocker for months. He’s the bloke who’s meant to be organising our attack and he’s just getting in the way. Holds the ball for far too long before giving it and leaves his outside man to get clobbered, meanwhile the better half is out to the right catching a cold because the 7 won’t give him or let him have decent ball.

Even looking at tonight, we looked so much dangerous when Johnson was the point of attack. Blind Freddy can see chads role in the team and he refuses to do it and tries stupid kicks or rubbish inside balls instead all the time. When he’s the main guy he’s fine but when he has to play his part he’s average and just plain selfish.

He needs to go