What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 5th Test Australia v England, The Oval Sept 12-16

Warner will be there instead of Paterson and Marsh will be there instead of Pucovski.
Also Paine will be in the team until he wants to retire.

Probably on Warner, but I’m not sure about Marsh. They only played him here because they had to, he’s no lock for Brisbane.

Paine should be dropped. Very ordinary player & captain.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think we need to be chasing something under 250 to have a good chance of winning, 300 may be ok if the deck doesn't posses demons and one of the openers get going. No brainer poms will look to bat all day today and well into tomorrow. Will need Mitch Marsh heroics again...

Match evenly poised for mine....

I think we need to be chasing something under 250 to have a good chance of winning, 300 may be ok if the deck doesn't posses demons and one of the openers get going. No brainer poms will look to bat all day today and well into tomorrow. Will need Mitch Marsh heroics again...

Match evenly poised for mine....

Evenly poised? Very optimistic.

I’d say they’re clearly in front. 70/30 their way.