What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

slotmachine

First Grade
Sione let's in a try a game in 2018 and is rewarded with a starting spot.

Gavet gets himself put in the bin every second week and 100% loses matches and isn't dropped.

Herman is our best forward in 2018, misses a few tackles and it's time to punt him?

At least the new bloke understands what he offers.

Spot On

Coach
Sione let's in a try a game in 2018 and is rewarded with a starting spot.

Gavet gets himself put in the bin every second week and 100% loses matches and isn't dropped.

Herman is our best forward in 2018, misses a few tackles and it's time to punt him?

At least the new bloke understands what he offers.

A few people are a little touchy over Brown's short comings.

Different standards for different players did him no favours in the end.

mozza91

Coach
Herman’s defensive frailties were definitely overstated. He did have an absolute shocker at one stage though.

He was used as a scapegoat a few times though as was Levi. Brown only seemed to have the balls to drop blokes he thought weren’t going to be here next year. Funny how that turned out.

macavity

Referee
Guerra had a bad injury, Watson was one of our 3-4 best players and Herman got dicked around by our useless ex-coach.

Guerra should be off to the UK surely.

Watson agreed.

Herman it was all on his defence, he lost us multiple games. Let's hope he rediscovers his heart.

slotmachine

First Grade
I'm not saying Herman didn't have issues defensively, but if everyone who missed a tackle that led to a try got dropped we wouldn't have been fielding a team.

He was held to a different standard which couldn't have helped with his confidence and attitude.

I reckon he has a big 2020.

Knight Vision

First Grade
He was held to a different standard which couldn't have helped with his confidence and attitude.

I reckon he has a big 2020.
I hope the new coach holds ALL of them to the SAME standard ( looking at Pearce here )

Herman also had a shocker off the field which wouldnt have helped his mindset. He has huge potential though and his best years are ahead of him. Didnt get the praise he deserved in 2018.

Old dog

Juniors
New coach, new season, hopefully new attitude. Think those mentioned along with others will show up. Guerra is good for his experience, Watson for his enthusiasm and Ese’ese will be better not having off field dramas, I will be surprised if they don’t play most of the season barring injury.

Alex28

Coach
Weidler’s column today in SMH.

Latrell Mitchell wants to be closer to Taree. We are the closest club to Taree.

We want a gun centre. He is a gun centre.

We have one of his old coaches.

West’s - find some TPA cash, ship Levi off to Manly and get this done.

mozza91

Coach
Doesn’t he hate the club?

I don’t want him tbh. He’s really inconsistent and a massive dickhead to boot.

The bloke wants over a million a year and he hates Newcastle. f**k that.

Yosh

Coach

Wants to be closer to Taree? There is literally only us. Surely he wouldn't have said that if he wasn't at least entertaining the idea of coming to Newy.

I personally don't think we need a marquee centre. We already have 3 marquee players in Ponga, Pearce and Klemmer. I am willing to spend else where and see how Best and Hunt turn out. I would much rather put priority on getting another proper half to partner Pearce and a striker backrower.