What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Back on topic. Penrith could really do with a centre. I wonder is there anyone comming through that could shift Whare out of his position ?

BxTom

Bench
Alice to be honest..I don't know you obviously, but to be honest I don't really give a f#$k about what sort of life you are living and what sort of life you have had. SMILE
Looks like you are being voted off of the island. For good reason too. Obviously don't have enough brain cells to type and think at the same time.

Try and put more than 1 word into a sentence if possible, you are such a person of good conversation. I bet BBQ"S at your place are such a highlight.

Geez....looks like we really need a big signing to be announced soon!

Hoping for Aitken. Give the kid a chance to resurrect his career. A gun player.

Coastal

Juniors
Your comments smack of recency bias

JFH improved a lot in 2019, but before that he was pretty inconsistent.

On the flip side Yeo regressed in 2019, had a significant injury and also played some of the year in the centres.
Good players progress, average players don't, regardless of injury.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Call me an idiot, look for sympathy then change the subject...bipolar?

No I'm not bipolar. I was attempting to change to subject to where it needs to be. Especially since you started calling names like 'paddle pop licker' and the like.

I'm sorry if that offends you. It is a footy forum after all.

Coastal

Juniors
Dude, you’re coming off as a massive wanker here. If you want to engage in conversation that’s great, but there’s no need for the carry on. Before long you’ll just be talking to yourself.
Mate I'm only replying to someone elses comment. Was Yeo good enough to be captain? Obviously not.. who came back to take it?

Coastal

Juniors
No I'm not bipolar. I was attempting to change to subject to where it needs to be. Especially since you started calling names like 'paddle pop licker' and the like.

I'm sorry if that offends you. It is a footy forum after all.
You called me an idiot...end of story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts