What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
funny he is a fwit from what is shown but his claims in that rant of he breaking in can’t be used to defend him. I think both sides are wrong
does anyone know the full whole story ? Should judgements be made by media and others prior to this coming out at court and a verdict given
I think nrl media and fans are walking down a slippery slope

Wizardman

First Grade
funny he is a fwit from what is shown but his claims in that rant of he breaking in can’t be used to defend him. I think both sides are wrong
does anyone know the full whole story ? Should judgements be made by media and others prior to this coming out at court and a verdict given
I think nrl media and fans are walking down a slippery slope
I seriously doubt she is without blame here. By virtue of the video being released, it is not good on her part to do so. By only a 30 sec video, we don't have a full context on what is truly going on. She knows to behave because she is videotaping. It is speculation as to how poorly she has behaved in all of this. She may be a totally innocent victim. She may be an absolute revenge seeking bitch. These sorts of incidents....the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. However, there is no doubt that Reynolds is a total asshole for speaking to her in the way he did.

Last edited:

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
All this discussion raises an interesting question in this day and age.

Someone asked me this yesterday. Is it actually sexist to treat a woman differently to how you treat a male, or anyone else for that matter?
Even if it means treating them in a “nicer” way in a society that says we should all be equal

and before the usual hating trolls come along. It’s a question not my opinion

T-Boon

Coach
All this discussion raises an interesting question in this day and age.

Someone asked me this yesterday. Is it actually sexist to treat a woman differently to how you treat a male, or anyone else for that matter?
Even if it means treating them in a “nicer” way in a society that says we should all be equal

and before the usual hating trolls come along. It’s a question not my opinion

It is an interesting question that we aren't mature enough to debate here.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well i wish people reserve judgment until a version of the facts are known.

The vid is already getting the result intended from its release on this forum alone.
Really? I see most people in this thread either attacking or defending Reynolds' actions in this video.

A very small number of people appear to be labelling one person or the other guilty but most are just talking about Reynolds' conduct in the video, and whether it was 'normal' or 'appropriate'.

Looks like some can't separate out that discussion from the larger one though.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Really? I see most people in this thread either attacking or defending Reynolds' actions in this video.

A very small number of people appear to be labelling one person or the other guilty but most are just talking about Reynolds' conduct in the video, and whether it was 'normal' or 'appropriate'.

Looks like some can't separate out that discussion from the larger one though.

Not just guilt of dv but guilt of "unacceptable" behaviour.

It is foolish to pass judgment without the facts and deal in absolutes.

The vid was released for people to make judgments of his character. Its obviously part of the dv case so no it cant be separated

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not just guilt of dv but guilt of "unacceptable" behaviour.

It is foolish to pass judgment without the facts and deal in absolutes.

The vid was released for people to make judgments of his character. Its obviously part of the dv case so no it cant be separated
DV is a crime, a bit different to being "guilty" of unacceptable behaviour".