What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

LittleWayne

Juniors
Of course Addo Carr would be awesome, but let’s be honest we need to find a forward or two, what we have right now in the pack won’t cut it in the big games in 2020.

Dunno who we will sign but I hope it’s someone reasonable.

True, but as we've been trying to recruit a forward already I see the two unrelated.

We've now got cap space for a back and forward.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
@
Adam Doueihi on 2.5m over 4 years is insanity.

If South's can now sign JAC it's the best bit of business we've done since we signed Mitchell on 600k.
Lol
We haven't done any business since we signed Latrell

I'm not sure we will sign JAC, even though he really does wanna come to Souths, Bennett is well known for not being one to spend big money on wingers, he'd rather spend it on fowards. Just ask our 2018 top try scorer George Jennings

Rabbit toes

First Grade
@

Lol
We haven't done any business since we signed Latrell

I'm not sure we will sign JAC, even though he really does wanna come to Souths, Bennett is well known for not being one to spend big money on wingers, he'd rather spend it on fowards. Just ask our 2018 top try scorer George Jennings
*Robert Jennings?

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Goodluck to deouihi, he is a Tigers junior so he is going home, to Madge who is a great coach as we know. He also will hopefully push for a starting spot. All the best to him. You dont play elite level rugby league forever so you have to take the opportunities when they arise.

Im really excited to see our backline perform next year though.

1. Mitchell
2. Gagai
3. Roberts
4. Burns
5. Graham
6. Walker
7. Reynolds

handyman2190

Bench
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. Knight
11. Lowe
12. Sua
13. Murray

14. Sironen
15. Tatola
16. Amone
17. Nicholls

Not the most exciting group but enough talent there to win games.
Look they are not a bad bunch but not better than last season, so what makes anyone think we can do better?

BrotherJim05

Bench
What do you guy reckon about Doueihi? Haven't seen much of him play but hearing that you guys aren't too happy about him leaving. Is his favorite position fullback or is he more of a long term 5/8 option.

Travitoh

First Grade
Look they are not a bad bunch but not better than last season, so what makes anyone think we can do better?

I believe Souths can do better because the backline was the issue in 2019, not the forward pack.

How a forward pack performs as a unit is more important than how each forward performs as an individual.

Cam Murray, Ethan Lowe and Tom Burgess are all rep players. Liam Knight and Junior Tatola progressed well last season and will have bigger roles this season. Jaydn Sua was a player that Souths fans were frothing over the prospect of signing 18 months ago.

The pieces are there to be a good pack, it's how they all come together that will matter.

Travitoh

First Grade
What do you guy reckon about Doueihi? Haven't seen much of him play but hearing that you guys aren't too happy about him leaving. Is his favorite position fullback or is he more of a long term 5/8 option.

I believe he came up the grades as a half but IMO his best position is FB. I would've happily skipped on Latrell in favour of keeping AD at the back if it were my decision to make.

Rabbit57

Juniors
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. Knight
11. Lowe
12. Sua
13. Murray

14. Sironen
15. Tatola
16. Amone
17. Nicholls

Not the most exciting group but enough talent there to win games.
I think that Nichols is solid but predictable. I would prefer Goodwin or Koloa in at 17 to give us more options. If Eden Gebbie is available in second half of year he might be a gun off the bench (see how he develops).

Latest posts