What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Started FC5 and love it. Looks amazing and I like the theme. So much so, that I bought a Father ‘the calling’ statue after only seeing a review of the game.

I have only just started playing so can’t give a thorough review.

Keep going, it’s awesome fun

Eelementary

Post Whore
NBA 2K20

Awesome, but quite difficult.

I'm playing as a PG in My Career - got drafted by my favourite team, the Lakers, but it has been difficult to progress my character playing only 3 minutes per game...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I want to get back into WoW, but not until they drop the level squish and class changes ahead of Shadowlands. I have no interest in enduring the 1-120 grind with its current dearth of abilities and rewards between levels, nor do I feel like wading through the older expansions just to get to zones I like.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Got two new (old) games in my rotation at the moment.

Wastelands for Fallout76 drops today, so I've got that updating so I can give it another go.

I've also just found out about persistent servers for Neverwinter Nights. They're super strict on the RP requirement, but it feels a lot more like old-school D&D than modern MMOs with the D&D brand attached. Running around doing quests, taking out bounties etc. Pretty cool.

Frederick

Staff member
Really want final fantasy vii remake, but think I should probably finish off some of the other games I'm working on first, so fired up FFXV for the first time in two years yesterday

Misanthrope

Staff member
Really want final fantasy vii remake, but think I should probably finish off some of the other games I'm working on first, so fired up FFXV for the first time in two years yesterday

What does the remake entail? Just remastered graphics?

You tried any of Final Fantasy Online?

Frederick

Staff member
What does the remake entail? Just remastered graphics?

You tried any of Final Fantasy Online?
It's supposedly a complete retelling of the original. It's the first in a series based on ffvii, and the whole game is centred around the events at Midgar, which took up about 5 hours of the original game.

MMORPGs don't really interest me, I feel like they require too much of the little time I have

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dove back into retail WoW to take advantage of the XP buff they currently have in play. Wish I'd known about it earlier, as it would have been a good opportunity to pound out a few 120s ahead of Shadowlands.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Spent today playing a modded Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition.

While the graphics aren't enhanced enough for my liking, the polished engine and the mods (adding extra quests and vastly improving enemy AI) have made it a blast. Got to get through the first two before BG3 drops.