What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test India v England at Chennai, Feb 5-9 2021

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
If you're batting all day on a road that is doing f**k all and are only 2 wickets down at stumps you'd assume the score would be 350 - 400 plus.

These blokes haven't even got to 270. A few quick wickets tomorrow and it's India's game again due to the slow run rate.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That ball looks like one I've used for a 5 over spell.

it looked really weird

and Sibley has such an ugly technique, looks like he is gonna loose his balance at any time

I find it odd that a bloke can play at that level with that cross legged defensive shot he plays, reminds he of Steady Eddy

Bazal

Post Whore
it looked really weird

and Sibley has such an ugly technique, looks like he is gonna loose his balance at any time

I find it odd that a bloke can play at that level with that cross legged defensive shot he plays, reminds he of Steady Eddy

I won't hear a bad word against Dom Sibley, the man is an absolute hero to average cricketers everywhere....clearly he's a shit cricketer but he keeps on grifting and finding a way to do just enough.

Also @hineyrulz you'll be pleased to know we've just been washed out brussssssy so I've got some catching up to do from last night!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I won't hear a bad word against Dom Sibley, the man is an absolute hero to average cricketers everywhere....clearly he's a shit cricketer but he keeps on grifting and finding a way to do just enough.

Also @hineyrulz you'll be pleased to know we've just been washed out brussssssy so I've got some catching up to do from last night!
Oooooooof!!!!

I can here your liver groan from hear Brussy!!

Tommy Smith

Referee
The run rate is just shy of 3. How is that slow? Do you guys even follow Test cricket or just the Sixers in the Big Trash?

TheParraboy

Staff member
If you're batting all day on a road that is doing f**k all and are only 2 wickets down at stumps you'd assume the score would be 350 - 400 plus.

These blokes haven't even got to 270. A few quick wickets tomorrow and it's India's game again due to the slow run rate.

Nothing wrong with what they did. Still 4 full days to come and no idea how deck will pan out

Poms top 3 is probably the worst in world cricket, certainly amongst the top tier nations

Fact that Sibley did a Pujara on India is a wonderful thing to see

Root at the crease now with Stokes and Butler to come , they will pick up the pace when need be

Id be dissapointed if they got bowled out for under 500

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Nothing wrong with what they did. Still 4 full days to come and no idea how deck will pan out

Poms top 3 is probably the worst in world cricket, certainly amongst the top tier nations

Fact that Sibley did a Pujara on India is a wonderful thing to see

Root at the crease now with Stokes and Butler to come , they will pick up the pace when need be

Id be dissapointed if they got bowled out for under 500
Root is aiming for 600 - 700.

Exsilium

First Grade
Enjoyable game so far. Slow scoring but the bowling has been pretty good. A couple wickets and India will get through the tail pretty easily.