What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Green clapping merkins.

R-15-3

Bench
Uele 6 hit ups in 3 stints wasn’t good enough. We didn’t have a lot of ball when he was out there but 6 hit ups was only beaten by Billy M 4 hit ups.

Craigshark

First Grade
People saying Chad was ok? Did you watch the first half? In fact just go and re watch the first 10 minutes. He kicked out on the full, missed the one on one tackle that led to their first try, kicked on the third when we finally got the ball in their 20 after we’d been under the pump for what seemed forever, gave away the penalty on wighton (all be it I get wighton is hard to stop in that position so credit for doing so), kicked on the third again which wasn’t deep enough again after we’d been under the pump, failed to clean up the shit pass of moylans just before half time.. all of that and I haven’t even mentioned his goal kicking. he was probably thinking about how good his next vlog was going to be after he’d kicked that last goal, only he missed it even worse than his first one.

seriously f**k him off.

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
We just need SJ back, we would have put more tires in and no one would be talking about kicking. Tonight was just unfortunate.

Oh and Buzz... drop the bait mate. Either come out and say who on the board wants to sack bomber or f**kin shut up with your tweets.

All you had to see was the ball targeting the left upright on both his last two kicks to know he wasn’t getting it. Wasn’t even lined up haha.
That very last kick, where I sit is a direct line to the black dot, when he placed it i was flabbergasted. I was saying that he needs to bring it back 2 metres as he is a "straight" kicker, not a "bender".
Sure enough he kicked it straight and it missed by 2 metres.
I'm guessing he didn't practice much in the wet this week. Then again the best goal kicker in the comp, Reynolds, missed a couple yesterday that he'd usually eat up, the weather was much worse yesterday though.

Generalzod

Immortal
Look if we had a speedster out there tonite we would have won the match our fullback is slow...I’m going back to watching the Synder cut.

SharkShocked

Bench
That very last kick, where I sit is a direct line to the black dot, when he placed it i was flabbergasted. I was saying that he needs to bring it back 2 metres as he is a "straight" kicker, not a "bender".
Sure enough he kicked it straight and it missed by 2 metres.
I'm guessing he didn't practice much in the wet this week. Then again the best goal kicker in the comp, Reynolds, missed a couple yesterday that he'd usually eat up, the weather was much worse yesterday though.

This plus his ankle was fair rooted - be surprised if he did a ton.

Still not excuses.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Surely to God the call from the coach’s box should have been roll the dice instead of going for the 2? He was 1/3 before that kick which instantly gave us a 33% chance of going to golden point! We had the raiders on the ropes and I just think that decision to go for goal was amateurish.

SharkShocked

Bench
Surely to God the call from the coach’s box should have been roll the dice instead of going for the 2? He was 1/3 before that kick which instantly gave us a 33% chance of going to golden point! We had the raiders on the ropes and I just think that decision to go for goal was amateurish.

Most NRL sides would have done the same thing, although most sides would probably have a noted backup kicker or their first string kicker in.

I thought it was typical of the defensive NRL mindset - honestly do any of you think we were winning in golden point in a field goal shootout? Based on Moylan/Townsend taking shots?..... nup shoulda gone for it on their line with a full set left.

I want to know why their trainer was allowed to stay on and treat Wighton, hold up play, and he got to stay on the field?? I thought one of the new rules said that they have to leave the field for 2 mins or something???
They definitley had their gamesmanship going on then, we were on top and they were doing anything to slow the play down, including the squabble.