What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Green clapping merkins.

Craigshark

First Grade
Surely to God the call from the coach’s box should have been roll the dice instead of going for the 2? He was 1/3 before that kick which instantly gave us a 33% chance of going to golden point! We had the raiders on the ropes and I just think that decision to go for goal was amateurish.

there was footage of Morris on the big screen banging the glass in the box. It looked like it might have been because he disagreed about going for the 2?

Quigs

Immortal
The worst missed tackle of the night belongs to Sharon. You watch the replay where Ryan James goes on his long gallop.

He just slowly circled around Woodsy and ran off. Poor Shazz just stood there and had the look on his face like he had just shit himself and the an expression of "f**k was I meant to tackle him".

I said to old mate at the time. "for fharks sake Bomber get him off"

It was embarrassing.

Generalzod

Immortal
The worst missed tackle of the night belongs to Sharon. You watch the replay where Ryan James goes on his long gallop.

He just slowly circled around Woodsy and ran off. Poor Shazz just stood there and had the look on his face like he had just shit himself and the an expression of "f**k was I meant to tackle him".

It was embarrassing.
That bloke needs to be given the flick..

It was embarrassing.
I'll have to watch it on the screen, I thought James just pushed Tollman off very simply which left a huge gap that Woods had to try and get him in? I could be wrong, I only saw it once live

EDIT:
just caught it, I was right, and you were right. Woods made no attempt, but Tollman was useless as the second tackler, Moyza missed him first. Gotta adjust my 3 points for that

Last edited:

SharkShocked

Bench

It was embarrassing.

Yeeeeeeeep

Raiders had a simple game plan, run it at the right hand post and then spin it to the left. I called it twice to Tom, and then the Sharks finally started to read it. As soon as the Raiders knew they'd been found out they went right and scored.
Footy is not that hard a game to read, I was a bit disappointed in us not reading their game in the first half. Second half was much better

Stake Removed

First Grade
People saying Chad was ok? Did you watch the first half? In fact just go and re watch the first 10 minutes. He kicked out on the full, missed the one on one tackle that led to their first try, kicked on the third when we finally got the ball in their 20 after we’d been under the pump for what seemed forever, gave away the penalty on wighton (all be it I get wighton is hard to stop in that position so credit for doing so), kicked on the third again which wasn’t deep enough again after we’d been under the pump, failed to clean up the shit pass of moylans just before half time.. all of that and I haven’t even mentioned his goal kicking. he was probably thinking about how good his next vlog was going to be after he’d kicked that last goal, only he missed it even worse than his first one.

seriously f**k him off.
Who would take him

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Cronullified...... kicks 6 from 6 including a couple from the sideline when we win by 14. Can’t land one when we need just one. Upside is we played for the full 80.... look fit and defence was generally very good.... scrambled well.

Stake Removed

First Grade

It was embarrassing.
Woods was saying he is open to go back to tigers next season he can go now

Eion

First Grade
Big game Chad is not a pressure player, not at all
This is really evident with Chads goal kicking in the past. It is very much confidence based.

I don’t care how many he slots over in training, Chad should not goal kick. He’ll miss one early in a game against a good side, and it’ll affect his general play. Take it off him.

I'll have to watch it on the screen, I thought James just pushed Tollman off very simply which left a huge gap that Woods had to try and get him in? I could be wrong, I only saw it once live

EDIT:
just caught it, I was right, and you were right. Woods made no attempt, but Tollman was useless as the second tackler, Moyza missed him first. Gotta adjust my 3 points for that
Tolman is an utter waste of a spot, it pains me that he and woods are in this team.

jc155776

Coach

EDIT:
Woods is the stat padding master.

ensures zero missed tackle stats by not getting near enough to even make an attempt.

therefore isn’t credited with a miss.

200 IQ

snout

First Grade
Woods is the stat padding master.

ensures zero missed tackle stats by not getting near enough to even make an attempt.

therefore isn’t credited with a miss.

200 IQ
Yep.
Very clever.
Never makes first contact with a guy running hard.
Lets someone else crack the egg - he comes in and makes the omellette

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The centre who got hooked should have kicked goals.

Chad is no kicker, never has been, bad bomber,.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Chad vs Moses this week, unless Trindall comes in.

Get ready to see Chad outplayed, no 40/20, see how many times he will kick ball straight to Cuthbo