What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

ive been playing tons of wonderboy on the sega master system as of late, still so much fun
um a fair bit of cod (all 3 of them) on 360
destroy all humans on ps2
and killer instinct/tmnt-tournament fighters on the snes

afinalsin666

First Grade
ive been playing tons of wonderboy on the sega master system as of late, still so much fun
um a fair bit of cod (all 3 of them) on 360
destroy all humans on ps2
and killer instinct/tmnt-tournament fighters on the snes

Killer Instinct desperately needs a reboot. If any game needs to be remade, it's this one. And Road Rash.

user_nat

Coach
Pretty much just hanging out for Forza 4 ATM.
Little bit over Gears 3 multi, not enough friends picked it up.

Killer Instinct desperately needs a reboot. If any game needs to be remade, it's this one. And Road Rash.

I'd prefer to see RR and RR2 just put on the PSN/XBL marketplace as they were but maybe with a little touch up in graphics, I don't trust a company to reboot one of my all time favourite games.

Unfortunately the rumours of a next gen RR game continually get debunked.

I'd prefer to see RR and RR2 just put on the PSN/XBL marketplace as they were but maybe with a little touch up in graphics, I don't trust a company to reboot one of my all time favourite games.

Unfortunately the rumours of a next gen RR game continually get debunked.

yep just get the original ,rebooting sucks esp for the price they will charge u could probley buy a mega drive and just play it on there :p

Dragon

Coach
Started playing PES12 today, haven't played since '10 and master league is kicking my ass. But ive been through this learning curve before... i will reach the top!

adamkungl

Immortal
Halo Reach
Mortal Kombat 9
Forza 3

getting Gears 3 next week.

All this becomes irrelevant when Zelda Skyward Sword comes out.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Currently playing fuel. One of the best off-road racing games I've ever played!

fuel-2009-08-15-16-40-04-32.jpg

supersoniceagle

Juniors
I just bought a PS3 and it came with LA Noire so I'm playing that at the moment. Decent game, although the storyline isn't particularly interesting for me.

age.s

First Grade
LOTRO. All day err day. :sarcasm:

I enjoy lotro, but it always seems to stop being fun after a week or so. Luckily it's free so I just chip away at it.

For me
League of Legends
Battleforge
Oblivion (getting ready for skyrim :))

afinalsin666

First Grade
Playing through Dead Island atm. Tried to play Oblivion, but kept getting jitters in anticipation. The 11th is so far away!

From now on Devs need to release their best games first Tuesday of October.

BunniesMan

Immortal
FIFA.
2k.
BF.
Hitman.
GTA.

Those franchises rock, I play every BF/Hitman/GTA religiously, and get usually every 2nd FIFA/2k.

Anything else in video games usually bores me.