What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
If they manage to sign Ferguson then something is up, there would have to be something stimulating about signing with the sharks

Gordon
Egj
ayshford
forgo
Ryan
Carney
Robbo
fafita
De gois/Morris
Gallen
Lewis
Heighington
Graham
Tupou Wright tagataese prior

f**k me

The Colonel

Immortal
Haven't the NSW Cup told Melbourne and Cronulla they can no longer play a combined side?? Would explain why they are chasing players to prop up their reserve grade side.

Special K

Coach
Haven't the NSW Cup told Melbourne and Cronulla they can no longer play a combined side?? Would explain why they are chasing players to prop up their reserve grade side.

Next year is the last year.

I've heard Frazer Masinamua has signed with us? Can anyone confirm?

Jason70

Juniors
Now being reported that the Sharks are signing Luke O'Donnell. No salary cap in the shire, maybe they are preparing for the worst from the ASADA investigation and stocking up their depth.

spiderdan

Bench
Slater detained by police in uk. Manchester police to release a statement in the next 30 mins.

Dean Ritchie saying slater claims he was provoked but no other details other than he was released about 15 mins ago.

Source was fox sports news.

Last edited:

Bigfella

Coach
I heard that a waitress tried to put the bill on a table but billy slid in feet first to try to stop her placing it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts