What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Membership

strider

Post Whore
I received 2/3 membership packs before Xmas and when the final one came it didn't have a season ticket in it and was told that if it wasn't ready I would have to go to the BGA store every home game to get a paper ticket. There's no way that's happening.

took me about 5 home games before I got my ticket last year :lol: ... but they had a tent setup outside the games and it was fairly easy to rock up and get the ticket for entry

i still haven't got mine for this year - so at least I have 1 yr experience under my belt of getting alternate entry :thumn

Suitman

Post Whore
took me about 5 home games before I got my ticket last year :lol: ... but they had a tent setup outside the games and it was fairly easy to rock up and get the ticket for entry

i still haven't got mine for this year - so at least I have 1 yr experience under my belt of getting alternate entry :thumn

Just for the record, the Wanderers had tents set up for the first 3 games this season to pick our season tickets up on game day. There were separate tents for each category of ticket.
It was easy.
They even had people walking down the lines asking surnames, so when you got to the front, they had it ready for you. It ain't rocket surgery.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
funnily i never had to queue up long that often - we didn't have as many members :lol:

they did a decent job of dealing with a crap situation .... was ridiculous it dragged on that long tho
I actually ended up with 2 tickets that arrived within a week - both of which worked

Suitman

Post Whore
funnily i never had to queue up long that often - we didn't have as many members :lol:

they did a decent job of dealing with a crap situation .... was ridiculous it dragged on that long tho
I actually ended up with 2 tickets that arrived within a week - both of which worked

Damn. We could have shared a seat.

Suity

Freak2

Juniors
Looks and sounds like a complete balls up with the memberships. I have my 6 passes for my family membership. I thought it was a mistake until reading this thread. Oh well!!

Noise

Coach
Today I received an email thanking me for becoming an eels member??? I have been overseas and did not purchase membership. They gave me a log in and password for the eels store (so I get the members discount). I haven't been a member since 2012? I did buy a pair of shorts before Xmas from the online store but never purchased a membership? I'm not complaining because I do like free stuff but has this happened to anyone else?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Today I received an email thanking me for becoming an eels member??? I have been overseas and did not purchase membership. They gave me a log in and password for the eels store (so I get the members discount). I haven't been a member since 2012? I did buy a pair of shorts before Xmas from the online store but never purchased a membership? I'm not complaining because I do like free stuff but has this happened to anyone else?

Yep. I recently got an email saying "Congratulations, you are the eels halfback for 2014".

I got that email but I did renew my membership...even though it hasn't come yet...

phantom eel

First Grade
Sounds like you might have been on ex-chairman Spagnolo's free membership list?

Western_Eel

Juniors
I got a free non ticketed membership in 2011 i just got it in the mail one day,
Gotta give them a pat on the back for finding new ways of getting members

Ollie Webb

Juniors
Received my 4 tickets on friday with the wrong seat numbers and my mate next to me renewed 3 weeks prior to me and is still waiting for his!!!!

beagle

Juniors
Reading some of the comments on here have made me even more happier that I couldn't renew my membership, mainly due to work commitments.

Wrong seat numbers on tickets and people still waiting for packs (sound familiar?).

Last year was a joke, this year looks like it isn't getting any better. Are the packs delivered from overseas again this year?

I am behind the Eels 100%, but the membership department leave a lot to be desired.

Haynzy

First Grade
I'm actually pretty happy with mine and my son's packs.
Quality is much better than in the past and It's all arrived before the start of the season.

andy777

Juniors
still haven't received my pack, renewed early November and got an email saying would have the packs before Christmas etc, not bad only 4 weeks late

strider

Post Whore
i'm gonna run a book for when i'll get mine .... last year took a 1/3 of a season - can they better that this year?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I rang up about mine and Gutful Jr's membership today they said that there appears to be some error and they accidentally sent it out to some bloke called 'Haynzy' in Adelaide.