What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Membership

strider

Post Whore
Can we place bets on who the 2014 ken thornett medalist will ve? My ST has bodly named Darcy the 2014winner

haha - you're right, i hadn't noticed that til now .... i wonder if these people know if we'll win the premiership too???

emjaycee

Coach
My tickets arrived yesterday. Packs on their way still.
Wasnt that stressed about it as there is still a few weeks from round 1 and I already own a lemon cap.

I ordered in November but they needed to wait until closing existing renewals to make sure I got the extra seat where I wanted it so wasnt finalised until early Jan. There was also a problem with one of the files sent to the card makers so had to be re done adding a week or so delay.

They kept me informed as and when I asked and even gave me junior pack, over the counter last week so I could give it to my daughter for her birthday yesterday. One of our fellow posters was a great help too... made sure I got the seating I wanted.

While not perfect, far from the worst service I have received for similar types of transactions over the years, but then again I am a 'glass half full' guy. Not like a lot of merkins on here.

Joely01

Bench
For the whole flag raising at opposition leagues club, that ends when the first team hits 15k.

The whole thing ends with the first team to hit 20k.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
My tickets arrived yesterday. Packs on their way still.
Wasnt that stressed about it as there is still a few weeks from round 1 and I already own a lemon cap.

I ordered in November but they needed to wait until closing existing renewals to make sure I got the extra seat where I wanted it so wasnt finalised until early Jan. There was also a problem with one of the files sent to the card makers so had to be re done adding a week or so delay.

They kept me informed as and when I asked and even gave me junior pack, over the counter last week so I could give it to my daughter for her birthday yesterday. One of our fellow posters was a great help too... made sure I got the seating I wanted.

While not perfect, far from the worst service I have received for similar types of transactions over the years, but then again I am a 'glass half full' guy. Not like a lot of merkins on here.

Would you have got the seating you wanted without the fellow posters help?

strider

Post Whore
I renewed one seat - changed nothing ... only got the ticket yesterday and no pack yet .... but thats still far better than last year - so I'm stoked!

They may have sent them back - but mine (and others by the sounds of it) still say Darcy is gonna win the Thornett medal THIS year - lol

emjaycee

Coach
Would you have got the seating you wanted without the fellow posters help?

Probably yes. I was after an extra seat next to my current ones and there wasnt a STH in it last year.
The fellow poster just got it assigned to me earlier than otherwise.

Just got my ticket. Still no pack, though.

I'm cool to wait for my pack as long as I can get into the games that I paid for.

Pretty happy.

Gronk

Staff member
What about the board before that ? And the one before that ? I think we need a poll.