What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Membership

strider

Post Whore
i haven't got mine yet ... i'll be happy if it comes before round 8 .... that'd be an improvement on last season

richo74

Juniors
Got my members pack today which is pretty good, only problem I paid for family pack and the mrs and kids packs didn't show.

Anyone else have this problem?

Got all the packs in the last 2 days, kids packs have no lanyards in them as is stated, went on live chat and they claim they are going to post them out.
Also it seems some members got pens and calendars but others didn't, what's the go with them does anyone know? The two adult memberships we got didn't get them.

I received my jersey from the Boxing Day sale on Monday but still haven't received my Membership that I purchased a month ago.

Go figure.

phantom eel

First Grade
Picked up mine from the post office today, and it's an improvement on previous years I must say.
  • season ticket with pic of Darcy Lussick (includes entry to Darwin if able to attend)
  • key ring (useful)
  • sticker (will find some use for it)
  • magnet (will find some use for it)
  • lanyard and pouch (nicer design than previous, will find some use for it)
  • pen (useful, and better quality that shoddy plastic)
  • calendar (straight in the bin, would have preferred a yearbook-type thing)
  • cap (pretty good design, useful)
  • 10% discount on merch voucher (might be useful, depending)

Some extra thought had gone into the packaging too, it was quite well presented.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm still waiting for my pack, I probably should of delayed my spray to a director until I received it...oh well!

Oscarman

Juniors
Haven't got mine yet and I signed up on November 1. Just sent the club an e-mail. Most of the shit in the pack I don't care about but I want the polo.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I received 2/3 membership packs before Xmas and when the final one came it didn't have a season ticket in it and was told that if it wasn't ready I would have to go to the BGA store every home game to get a paper ticket. There's no way that's happening.

Delboy

First Grade
Got my 2 on Xmas eve, and the ones I bought for 2 grandsons also came

They probably don't realise that I post on here, that may have held it up if they did :)

Latest posts