What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Membership

artzy

Juniors
Bulldogs have just broken 10,000 members we are still sitting at just over 9700..get on board if you havent already

Gronk

Staff member
Bunnies have 19,000 already. I think they sell $9.99 memberships like WSW though....

natheel

Coach
I reckon we could make it to 20k

Good start for a club that has been a bottom side the last 3 seasons

Do we offer pet memberships like some clubs do?

Gronk

Staff member

Pretty sure that they count those two headed inbred merkins from the Shire twice too.

after the last 2 years im stunned that we are within 10k of the dogs membership let alone going toe to toe with them what an amazing effort! :clap::clap:
p.s. add 1 to the list mum asked me what i wanted for christmas now i know! :D

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Got the kids (baby and toddler memberships on Thursday. Still waiting for mine but that's expected because the said they wanted to get all the kids ones out by XMas.

I wonder if the good start we've had in terms of membership sales has anything to do with the change to the family memberships (ie 2+4 kids, instead of 2+2). Not sure of the number of family memberships sold, but the 50% increase is tickets allocated to a family membership is bound to have a decent impact on the numbers.

Avenger

Immortal
My son and I renewed today. I was going to get ticketed membership and then my son says, "dad what if we are shit again?" I then bought some non ticketed membership. Better than nothing I suppose.

Last edited:

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Got my 4 packs today as well (3 in Wollongong and 1 in Castle Hill). No luck getting 6 tickets for the Family rate (didn't even ask if we were interested). Sticker is already on the car.

Delboy

First Grade
Mine arrived today, all good, will now check and see if the ones I bought for the grand kids turned up

strider

Post Whore
My son and I renewed today. I was going to get ticketed membership and then my son says, "dad what if we are shit again?" I then bought some none ticketed membership. Better than nothing I suppose.

that's when you say, "harden the f**k up son - I've been living through this shit longer than you"

#toughlove

Latest posts