What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Membership

andy777

Juniors
they rang me yesterday saying there was a problem with the barcodes on the back of the tickets or something along those lines and they will sent out once that is sorted

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Are we the only club who every year finds an excuse when it comes to membership packs?
Is it suprising when the bloke in charge of memberships last season is now the CEO??? :? So he gets promoted for doing a shit job sounds like the Parra way these days......

And people had a go at Ram in another thread for questioning the deadshits that seem to be attracted to our club......

Honestly is Scott Steward really the best the club could do??

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He might've been the best in our price range.
Aren't we a financial powerhouse???

Massive junior base and Leagues club and we can only pick up a 2nd rate chump who failed in the membership department but we only have to pay peanuts????

Pay peanuts and get monkeys.

Gee Ram maybe onto something.

Haynzy

First Grade
I rang up about mine and Gutful Jr's membership today they said that there appears to be some error and they accidentally sent it out to some bloke called 'Haynzy' in Adelaide.

Cool, I was wondering who'd paid for them. I thought the missus was feeling generous.
Thanks mate.

strider

Post Whore
tickets for round 1 on sale tomorrow ... cool - but i'd love to get my ticket i already paid for

strider

Post Whore
maybe everyone heard that its pot luck if u will receive your membership so they stopped signing up

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Got an email today from the Eels store and they have some bargains.

Get in quick, only $80 for a t-shirt, or just $60 for kids singlets. Makes you wonder how they can even make them so cheap.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Got an email today from the Eels store and they have some bargains.

Get in quick, only $80 for a t-shirt, or just $60 for kids singlets. Makes you wonder how they can even make them so cheap.

You're from the Eastern suburbs... I'm sure it wouldn't effect ya!

strider

Post Whore
I got my ticket today - with a very menacing Darcy Lussick on it .... Still haven't got my pack

I didn't realise we get into the Darwin game with the membership ... gonna have to leave work early that night to get there through peak hour traffic