What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

07 Albums

Alex28

Coach
Missing the new Wilco album as well - which has already been played on the net by the band. Really really good.

Can't see much bettering 'Neon Bible' by Arcade Fire tho - amazing album.

elyod138

Bench
Alex28 said:
Missing the new Wilco album as well - which has already been played on the net by the band. Really really good.

Can't see much bettering 'Neon Bible' by Arcade Fire tho - amazing album.

Speaking of alternate country, Ryan Adams latest album Easy Tiger is being released this year too.

2 True Blues

Coach
Some good bands releasing some good albums no doubt. But how many songs can you own of a band on numerousdifferent CD's LOL.... Wish they would all write some NEW material instead of putting out the same old songs in different order's etc...

magpie_man

Juniors
great albums so far

Kings of Leon - Because of the Times
The Fratellis - Costello Music
Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank
Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
Bloc Party - A Weekend in the City

and

Mika - Life in Cartoon Motion :crazy:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
elyod138 said:
The new Nine Inch Nails album has leaked, I'm enjoying it so far.

I'm with you one that. NIN's Year Zero is absolutely fantastic. The build up to it has been one of the most ambitious, intellectual experiences I've ever witnessed from an album release. I think it really makes you appreciate the music and it's messages all the more.

Eelementary

Post Whore
novacastrian_panther said:
The following bands/artists are sposed to be releasing Albums in 2007.

Some are:
  • Metallica (Un-titiled)
  • AC/DC (Un-titiled)
  • Sick Puppies (Dressed up as Life)
  • Bon Jovi (Lost Highway)
  • Avenged Sevenfold (Un-titiled)
  • Alice Cooper (Along Came a Spider)
  • Linkin Park (Minutes to Midnight)
  • Van Halen (Best of 1978-84)
  • Eminem (Un-titiled)
  • Nickelback (Un-titiled)
  • U2 (Un-titiled)
  • Foo Fighters (Un-titiled)
  • Nelly (The Prelude)
  • Silverchair (Young Modern)
A full list can be found here

Any thoughts?

To this list, you should add:

* Sevendust - "Alpha"
* Mnemic - "Passenger"

Both are albums I've heard and they're bloody great.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Eelementary said:
To this list, you should add:

* Sevendust - "Alpha"
* Mnemic - "Passenger"

Both are albums I've heard and they're bloody great.

I've never listened to either of them bands.

2 True Blues said:
Have ACDC written any NEW songs on this NEW album ??

Yeah, Brian Johnson is handling lyrics for the first time since Back in Black

Balmain_Boy said:
TBH, Sick Puppies are like the Australian version of Nickelback. This is not a good thing.

There is nothing wrong with either of the 2 bands that you have listed there. They are 2 of the only good new rock bands going around at the moment. Other bands call themselves rock but they are clearly emo/punk.

miniHINDY

Juniors
There is nothing wrong with either of the 2 bands that you have listed there. They are 2 of the only good new rock bands going around at the moment. Other bands call themselves rock but they are clearly emo/punk.

Oh. My. God.

Samwise

Bench

Umm, lets start with You Am I, Trail of Dead, Tool, Arctic Monkeys, Mars Volta, The Datsuns, Gomez, The Stooges, Ground Components, Wolf and Cub, Pearl Jam, Queens of the Stone Age, Pixies, TV on the radio, White Stripes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Cops, Seafood.

miniHINDY

Juniors
Wilco, The Strokes, Beasts of Bourbon, Comets on Fire, Cog, Dallas Crane, Gyroscope, The Hives, Jimmy Eat World, Kings of Leon, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Radiohead, Shihad.

Oh and of course You Am f**king I.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Karnivool, Butterfly Effect (yes, they rock), BOYSETSFIRE, and of course Blink 182, oh no wait....

NPK

Bench
Anyone else like Aqualung?
Am looking forward to the new Thirsty Merc album.