What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ1 Fri :: Sharks 0 Storm 28 @ SFS (CRO eliminated)

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
If Manly win tomorrow, they'll win the lot.

I think that as much as we can't stand them, Melbourne aren't going to lose to the same team twice in the finals series, so the pessimist that I am is ruling out a Warriors win.

Ridders

Coach
Storm will win it all. Tonight's walk-through will hold them in good stead, provided they don't get any injuries.

BrisVegas

Juniors
IMO the Sharks have had a few opportunities, but the players lack the speed to take advantage of them. Cronulla must be the slowest club in the the NRL, especially amongst the back line.

bartman

Immortal
Can someone tell Gus Gould to go and get f**ked? He's such an obnoxious commentator, and doesn't allow the other commentators to voice their opinions.

He comes across as a real bully with agendas, and I'd hate to share a booth with him, but have to listen to the self-important prick...

t1tan

Juniors
Its probably best to log off in 20 minutes when all the melbourne fuggers come on to gloat.:crazy:

Jono078

Referee
What a sh*t sh*t sh*t game.

Poor play.

Poor reffing.

Poor commentary.

And as I say that the Storm book their trip to the GF.

bartman

Immortal
See Kimmorley shove Covell in the back there for being out of position on this try :lol:

Game over, Covell back to his early career form...

adamkungl

Immortal
they werent expected to win, but they should have given melbourne a good run for their money. pooor.

Latest posts