What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ1 Fri :: Sharks 0 Storm 28 @ SFS (CRO eliminated)

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bartman

Immortal
Geez, Sharks really didn't turn up to play tonight... pity for the 27,500 fans there. What a choke, and a disappointment.

Ricky Stuart's half time talk obviously didn't do any good. Can't wait for that imposter to be replaced as Australian coach too...

bartman

Immortal
Anyone feel sorry for the 'nulla fans?...Im torn....Id at least like to have seen it ripped from under them in a grand final!
Yeah, my preference exactly. Would have liked a Sharks win tonight, and then this type of performance from them the week after.

We knew they had this in them, just a week too soon Sharks :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Scoreless too. Never looked like getting a try. This is real poor from a team that were equal leaders...

Five minutes left, Storm look like another try is on the boil.

Dragon

Coach
1st half killed the sharks. The week off did them no favours, i compare it to the Dragons major prelim in '05.

Manly wanna be on their game or they will be in a similar situation tomorrow night.

Not gonna stick the boot in to Cronulla, must be heartbreaking. Well done Storm.

adamkungl

Immortal
Melbourne need a huge improvement if they want to take out the big one.
Sharks, what can you say that hasn't been said so many times over the years...
Other things, was the crowd 27.5k? Decent if not fantastic.
Commentary from the main 3 I thought was very good. Rabs refrained from explaining rules to Mexicans, Gus I thought was balanced and insightful (the anti Gus brigade are truly delusional imo, at least in regards to his commentary not so much his SMH column), and Sterlo was good as always. The Johns brothers and whoever else tags along are muppets.

Lungfish

Juniors
That is why they scored the least tries all year! Try a second man play if it doesnt work try try try again... Geez

Billythekid

First Grade
I don't know what happened to this style of football the rest of this year, it's good to see us back though. See yous in the GF next week :D

Scorpio30

Bench
1st half killed the sharks. The week off did them no favours, i compare it to the Dragons major prelim in '05.

Manly wanna be on their game or they will be in a similar situation tomorrow night.

Not gonna stick the boot in to Cronulla, must be heartbreaking. Well done Storm.

:pray: Please do Manly no favours either.

Latest posts