What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ1 Fri :: Sharks 0 Storm 28 @ SFS (CRO eliminated)

Grand Finalist #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geohood

Bench
Its probably best to log off in 20 minutes when all the melbourne fuggers come on to gloat.:crazy:

And what would of happened on the contrary? :lol:

Is it just me or did Kimmorley push Covell in the back for a bit of a speed boost lol

Meth

Staff member
See Kimmorley shove Covell in the back there for being out of position on this try :lol:

Game over, Covell back to his early career form...

Kimmorley shouldn't be shoving anybody tonight

Cletus

First Grade
Noddys taken out Covell:lol:. I feel sorry for the Sharks supporters after they showed a bit of promise this year. Just an appalling performance by them, Kimmorley in particular has been useless.
The good thing about the game has been the lack of grapples, crushers etc. I get the feeling they may be back next week but a bit of backbone by the NRL has paid off. Now they just need to stand up to Channel Nine.

bartman

Immortal
Luke Douglas, third simple drop ball in possession this match.

Is he normally a starting player? He's not up to first grade standard imo.

Shorty

Staff member
Dear oh dear.
Well congrats on Melbourne for making their 3rd consecutive GF.
Credit where credit is due.

Cronk has been a very good captain.

Evolution

Juniors
f**k quinns a grub.

i cant believe he didnt lay into misi after the 2 storm players held him back. we all know thats how they like to fight.

I would like to see someone prove that Quinn knew the ball had been grounded. The ball was protected by Misi's body and Quinn has to play as if it is still live until he knows better.

Sure people watching on TV know but I don't think he could have at the time.

Last edited:

Scorpio30

Bench
Anyone feel sorry for the 'nulla fans?...Im torn....Id at least like to have seen it ripped from under them in a grand final!

Ridders

Coach
I thought it was a dumb play by Misi, wasn't a clear knock-on, could have very easily been play on.

Latest posts