What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R18 Sun :: Dragons 12 Raiders 19 @ WIN

Round 18 Result :: Dragons v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Did you watch Gasnier during the leadup to that try? Either he's injured or doesn't want to be there - no effort whatsoever.
He's got his money in France and will prob go through the motions for the remainder of the year

RSK

Juniors
Milne has been amazing the last month or so. Hes playing superb now hes at fullback and has an AFL background so is pretty safe under the high ball.

j0nesy

Bench
His mind has already f**ked off to France :crazy:

Yeah it looks that way, that was exceptionally frustrating to watch. The only thing that I can think is that Brown switched his defensive position at half time, because Gaz didn't even break in to a canter to scramble to the wing to defend.

RSK

Juniors
f**k the NRL. Seriously.

We get that ridiculous penalty and they give a BOTD try after clearly taking one away from us.

bileduct

Coach
Get f**kED!

That is bullsh*t! The second guy comes in and hits the ball with his hands back into the guy laying on the ground!

That and the penalty it came on the back of!

f**k me dead, this is a f**king joke.

Edwahu

Bench
I'm sorry but the Carney call was ridiculous. Just ridiculous. Not to mention Nightingale knocked it forward into Morris's arms.

skeepe

Immortal
Penalised for walking off the mark....................................................................

Please.

And a try off the back when Nightingale clearly knocked on. This is a total rort.

Latest posts