What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R18 Sun :: Dragons 12 Raiders 19 @ WIN

Round 18 Result :: Dragons v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PARRA_FAN

Coach
There's no way in the world that was a penalty, I mean week in week out we see players walk about 1-2 metres off the mark and referees allow it.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The penalty against Carney for walking off the mark was an absolute bullsh*t call. As Braybrooke said, you see that about half a dozen or so times in every game, yet they only get penalised when they feel like it. The try that was BOTD I don't really have a problem with, but the inconsistencies of the VR are no further highlighted than with this try and Purtell's no try.

j0nesy

Bench
No that was definitely a try they got that right, however it is stupid that Carney got penalised for sneaking a few metres off the mark - that hasn;t happened all season. My biggest gripe is the inconsistency in refereeing.

Syren

Juniors
Look, Purtell got dudded a try, but that Morris or Nightingale try is ok imo. At least thats one less mistake by VR.

no name

Coach
That Milne is a real goer.
He gets better and better every game.
I love watching the Raiders play when they're on and the passes stick, very exciting team to watch.

j0nesy

Bench
You gotta love that Cooper to the ref "he's laying in ruck what am I supposed to do"? "Just pick the ball up Matty". The replay clearly showed that there was no raiders player laying in the ruck. Deadset Cooper and Gaz look ordinary.

bileduct

Coach
Look, Purtell got dudded a try, but that Morris or Nightingale try is ok imo. At least thats one less mistake by VR.
The second guy in (Nightingale?) clearly touches the loose ball with his hand and knocks it forward into the ribs of the guy laying on the ground.

Knock on, no try.