What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R18 Sun :: Dragons 12 Raiders 19 @ WIN

Round 18 Result :: Dragons v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nadine

Juniors
What's bad for the Dragons is we've got the breeze in the first half *sigh* and we've done zip with it. Though I will say the part where Soward kicked the ball out over the dead ball line on the 5th tackle came off a Canberra's knock forward but the referee didn't pull it up.

I'm still wondering wtf Gasnier and Cooper are playing next to each other. Cooper should be on the other side of the ground.

nadine

Juniors
You can add Setu to doing stupid things. Luckily Hornby managed to get the ball back 2 plays later. Then Hornby stuffed up. *sigh* Our kicking game is shocking today.

Also I haven't been impressed with Saffy at all today...

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Raiders in brackets
Errors: 1 (3)
Completions: 6/7 (7/10)
Penalties: 1 (2)
Tackles: 67 (66)

nrl.com

Geez you make it look confusing. Why not just write "Saints 1 Raiders 3", "Saints 6/7 Raiders 7/10" etc? :?

f**k me the Drags are ordinary so far today.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Why are you bombing you stupid f*cking midget? There's no one chasing. Cut out the middle man and just hand them the ball

nadine

Juniors
Another try coming to the Raiders. It'll be Benefit of the Doubt.

Woah *wipes forehead* No try - scrum.

Latest posts