What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R18 Sun :: Dragons 12 Raiders 19 @ WIN

Round 18 Result :: Dragons v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Deadset, if Skeepe blows up about that no-try, I'll be in his corner. Fair dinkum, an absolute bullsh*t call. So does this benefit of the doubt for a try only apply when they feel like it?

I don't think I need to. Everyone knows it was the wrong decision. The commentators called it - it should be a try, but given it's the Raiders, no try.

Watch us go on and lose by 4, only to hear Bill Harrigan say it was the correct decision and the video refs are always right.

nickraider

Juniors
How unusual for the video ref not to award us a try. That was bullsh*t!! Whatever happened to benefit of the doubt?!!

bileduct

Coach
f**k me dead I've had enough of the video ref.

I'd rather the guy in the middle make a wrong decision than have someone still make a wrong decision with the assistance of mutiple viewing angles and replays.

Syren

Juniors
I think its fair to say you should expect consistency from the VR for being inconsistent.

skeepe

Immortal
Regardless of the result, I hope Neil Henry spends $10,000 and finally says what everyone is thinking about the standard of the video refs.

Garts

Bench
FMD, that was a terrible call. Clearly BOTD should have been applied, I swear monkeys must be in the video ref box randomly hitting buttons.

j0nesy

Bench
The Raiders completely outplayed the Dragons in the first half and should probably be up by more. I haven't seen the Raiders play this well all year.

For the Dragons Cooper has given away atleast 3 stupid penalies and Gasnier looks as if he doesn't want to be there. Brown has had a brain explosion - I'm not sure what he's done with our backline - with Gasnier defending at fullback and sometimes wing and Cooper is playing at right centre, I can't figure it out.

Syren

Juniors
The Raiders completely outplayed the Dragons in the first half and should probably be up by more. I haven't seen the Raiders play this well all year.

For the Dragons Cooper has given away atleast 3 stupid penalies and Gasnier looks as if he doesn't want to be there. Brown has had a brain explosion - I'm not sure what he's done with our backline - with Gasnier defending at fullback and sometimes wing and Cooper is playing at right centre, I can't figure it out.

We deadset play better without Gaz in recent months.

Hutty1986

Immortal
20-0. It's over. Playing for 8 in a row, against the Raiders (who are away from home) and they serve up this disgusting f*cking tripe. Absolutely ashamed right now