What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R19 MNF :: Storm 26 Dragons 0 @ Olympic

Round 19 Result :: Storm v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timbo

Staff member
The main play-by-play commentator is aweful. He has said some incredibly stupid things.

Andy Raymond says the weirdest things.

At the beginnng of the season he usually says things like 'Congratulations to [insert player], he married his fiance over the off season' or 'he and his partner had a child over the off season'.

However when he runs out of kids and wives to talk about, he started congratulating players on buying new pets and other random things.

Was pretty funny though.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Apparently Ryles' little kick was more dangerous than Greg Inglis' twisting grapple last year. Ryles will get a death sentence off the judiciary :lol:

I forgot to mention. Slater = Gutless.

Syren

Juniors
Just on the Ryles thing, he was stupid for doing it but if thats the rule of thumb for send offs, then we will see plenty every week.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Ha. Of course it would be.

...Waiting for someone to chime in with a, "I wonder if it'd be a send off if it was a player from a team other then the Dragons"

No it wouldn't.

I was wondering when someone would chime in " Waiting for someone to chime in with a, "I wonder if it'd be a send off if it was a player from a team other then the Dragons " I was wondering when someone would chime in " I wonder if it'd be a send off if it was a player from a team other then the Dragons ".

Last edited:

Syren

Juniors
Apparently Ryles' little kick was more dangerous than Greg Inglis' twisting grapple last year. Ryles will get a death sentence off the judiciary :lol:

I forgot to mention. Slater = Gutless.

Ryles would be very glad not to be playing in the NRL next yr, none of this bullsh*t.

no name

Coach
They just showed the replay again.
Lima was standing on Ryles' foot, Ryles pulled his foot out.
Looked like Lima actually kicked Ryles first.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ha. Of course it would be.

...Waiting for someone to chime in with a, "I wonder if it'd be a send off if it was a player from a team other then the Dragons"

In that case, why was the Storm player who kicked Ryles after Ryles took exception to Blair standing on his foot not sent off as well?

Anyone watching atm, the replay just showed the whole thing. Blair is on Ryles foot, Ryles shakes his leg to free it, a Storm player (Blair or Smith) lashes out at Ryles and Ryles steps on Blairs foot. Nothing incident, massive overreaction.

Edit-It may have been Lima, not sure

Mong

Post Whore
They just showed the replay again.
Lima was standing on Ryles' foot, Ryles pulled his foot out.
Looked like Lima actually kicked Ryles first.

Yep, he definately kicked out first at the leg of Ryles..

Stranger

Coach
If Ryles deserved to go so did the Storm Prop.

A kick is an AUTOMATIC send... so IMO both deserved to go.

Notam

Juniors
FFS Lima was on his foot, and also kicked out...of course it's all Ryles fault, so he gets sent off. Bloody ridiculous.

Latest posts