What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R21 Fri :: Sea Eagles 30 Panthers 10 @ Brookvale

Round 21 Result :: Sea Eagles v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fibroman

First Grade
If Pritchard is reasonably fit and on his game, I think we can win in a close one. Jennings needs to get quality ball with a bit of space in front of him. T Puletua needs to put a big one in, especially in defence.

effnic

Bench
Rumours are that Orford might be out???????? That would surely f**k my Manly 13+ bet.

gong_eagle

First Grade
i dont think its true geof robson has been excluded from the 18 man bench. that wouldnt happen if ox was out

NRL late mail

MANLY v PENRITH at Brookvale Oval, Friday 7.35
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24110076-5001023,00.html
JEFF Robson and Phil Moorwood are set to be omitted from the Manly bench. Robson's presence on a six-man bench is mainly as a standby for halfback and captain Matt Orford (groin). Penrith second rower Frank Prichard (shoulder/virus) has trained well this week and should play. Frank Puletua is likely to drop off. Penrith have not won at Brookvale Oval since 2003. The Sea Eagles have won 20 of their last 23 home games. In all the games between these clubs at Brookvale, the Sea Eagles have won 35 and the Panthers just eight.

gong_eagle

First Grade
from MSE

Illawarra Sports High have just defeated St Gregory's College in golden point extra time.

It was such an entertaining match and there are about a hundred students from St Gregory's here to cheer their side on.

Unfortunately it wasn't to be but the players have formed a line in front of their fellow students and were cheered on for a terrific performance.

Caged Panther

First Grade
hmm, I like Franky but I would have thought there were better replacements for Paulo. But then again I haven't seen Franky play recently

effnic

Bench
HALF TIME NYC

Great performance from Manly in the first half against the ladder leaders.
MANLY: 16
PANTHERS: 10

effnic

Bench
CONVERSION SUCCESSFUL. Edwards is on target now and is 1/2
MANLY: 22
PANTHERS: 10

Gee this would be a nice upset.