What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R3 MNF :: Sea Eagles 52 Warriors 6 @ Brookvale

Round 3 Result :: Sea Eagles v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Saab

Referee
The BigFella said:
Christ give a side that wins by 50 some credit. The warriors were bad, put the eagles went quit well!
I reckon the warriors tonight would havbe beaten the panthers in rnd 1 but we were happt to talk up the bronco's after that game, and they have now gone to 3/0.
Any side that puts on 50 point's in the NRL has to have done some thing's right. I am not for 1 second saying they are back or prem favorites, but christ the way you lot are putting the boot in you would reckon they were beaten by 50!

Not me. I read zero into that game as well as the Bronx vs Cowboys game. Good wins, they did what they had to do, but both those teams (panthers and cows) played like useless rabbles (and i am a bronco supporter) with inept discipline.
Brisbanes test is this week vs the Storm in Melbourne.

wittyfan

Referee
712690.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Mayor_Quimby said:
shouldn't of thrown so many sh!tty passes

Hmm I'd like to see you fair in that situation then.

He didn't have a great game and neither did the rest of side. No point dewlling on it now, just have to move on. He knows he's a far better player then that. And he'll learn. But I'd becareful. Kick players when they are down at your own peril.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
lotti said:
WAY TO GO MANLY, can you do the same next round please?

What, you looking for some make up points after going 0-2 and in the last two rounds? Aw poor pitful Melbourne. I'm not surprised they'll lose this weekend too

Garts

Bench
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Hmm I'd like to see you fair in that situation then.

He didn't have a great game and neither did the rest of side. No point dewlling on it now, just have to move on. He knows he's a far better player then that. And he'll learn. But I'd becareful. Kick players when they are down at your own peril.

Wittyfan brings it upon himself.

lotti

Bench
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
What, you looking for some make up points after going 0-2 and in the last two rounds? Aw poor pitful Melbourne. I'm not surprised they'll lose this weekend too
Sorry but Manly's playing the Bunnies so well 52-6 might be rather easy and Melbourne's put 50 points on the Broncos before.

lotti

Bench
pity the Warriors don't have any at the moment, so how long will it be until Cleary gets the boot?

t-ba

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

So, he's 0/2 at the moment?

That pass to Orford was just about the best bit of work he's ever done for Manly.

lotti

Bench
t-ba said:
So, he's 0/2 at the moment?

That pass to Orford was just about the best bit of work he's ever done for Manly.
what about his field goals that have won us games against Melbourne and Parramatta?

Latest posts