What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R3 MNF :: Sea Eagles 52 Warriors 6 @ Brookvale

Round 3 Result :: Sea Eagles v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gong_eagle

First Grade
Just got back from the club and good games from all the eagles, made look better from the Warroirs poor performance, need to put the rabbits to the skewer next week to prove its not just flash in the pan

Shorty

Staff member
wittyfan said:
As opposed to Mr. Long Hair and Massive Ears?

And the bags are an illusion due to the lighting, btw.
Meh,JT looks in his 20s not his late 30s:lol:
It's not the lighting you can see it in every pic and when he's on tv,dark circles no sleep.
But whatever - If you like that sort of thing..

Scorpio30

Bench
Warriors couldnt get the rub of the green from the ref's from the start (Lance H was stripped) and once Manly were away we couldnt reel them in...Better team won though....by a long way LOL.

wittyfan

Referee
Shorty said:
Meh,JT looks in his 20s not his late 30s:lol:
It's not the lighting you can see it in every pic and when he's on tv,dark circles no sleep.
But whatever - If you like that sort of thing..

No he doesn't. :lol:

Shorty

Staff member
He does hey,I was surprised at his age because I thought he was like late 20s/30s at the least.
Got nothing against the bloke though.

Mr Saab

Referee
Garts said:
Jesus I expected us to win but not by this much. Bloody happy now!!!!

Take the win, sure, but dont read too much into that game. With the amount of ball the Warriors dropped the Rabbits would have put 40 on them.

wittyfan

Referee
What alien life form is he?

0,5001,5963467,00.jpg

Garts

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Take the win, sure, but dont read too much into that game. With the amount of ball the Warriors dropped the Rabbits would have put 40 on them.

They completed around 40% of their sets. Just happy to get a win on the board at the moment.

Garts

Bench
Mr Saab said:
40%....thats Chester Hill Metro Cup type figures.

I wish I could say it was due to Manly's pressure etc, maybe slightly I guess but the main reason is that Warriors played like spastics.

The BigFella

Juniors
Christ give a side that wins by 50 some credit. The warriors were bad, put the eagles went quit well!
I reckon the warriors tonight would havbe beaten the panthers in rnd 1 but we were happt to talk up the bronco's after that game, and they have now gone to 3/0.
Any side that puts on 50 point's in the NRL has to have done some thing's right. I am not for 1 second saying they are back or prem favorites, but christ the way you lot are putting the boot in you would reckon they were beaten by 50!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Garts said:
I wish I could say it was due to Manly's pressure etc, maybe slightly I guess but the main reason is that Warriors played like spastics.

Come on, don't insult the spastics. Even they wouldn't give it up on the first tackle as often as the Warriors did tonight.

Shocking performance. Even allowing for the dodgy Watmough try and no luck going their way the Warriors didn't deserve to get within 50 of the Eagles. They should consider themselves lucky it was 52-6.

Ironic thing was that Vatuvei had a great game with the hands compared to the last couple of weeks. Witt was atrocious, but he's been the better of the two halves since coming to the club.

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Very happy with the win!

The warriors were terrible but Manly capitalised and really put them to the sword. Brett Stewart's try saving tackle with 15 seconds to go and a 46 point lead really highlighted the must win attitude they had tonight. Obviously we can't read to much into the score, but credit must be given to all 17 Manly players tonight. They may not have been up against much, but they did a lot of good things. I just hope they get some confidence from that win and can start putting more consistant performances together.