What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R3 MNF :: Sea Eagles 52 Warriors 6 @ Brookvale

Round 3 Result :: Sea Eagles v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AuckMel

Bench
Before I bag the Warriors, credit to Manly. They've been white hot and far too good.

Worst Warriors performance in a long, long time.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Abso-f**king-lutely disgraceful performance by the Warriors.

Why didn't they just put Manly jerseys on too. They were giving them that much f**king possession.

Stop f**king playing hot potatoe and play some resemblance of a structured game plan. That was f**king horsesh*t.

Btw, welcome to 2008, Manly. Good to see you've opened your account.

wittyfan

Referee
Shorty said:
As opposed to a poor night from mr bags under the eyes:lol:

As opposed to Mr. Long Hair and Massive Ears?

And the bags are an illusion due to the lighting, btw.

Patorick

Staff member
bboy_insane said:
I would feel sorry for the warriors, but Wittyfan is a gant douche

Ease up.

It's easy to sink the boot in when Witt has a bad game and his team gets smashed.

As good as they played tonight Manly are still one from three and have a tough game next Sunday against a desperate Souths, so keep things in perspective.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Warriors were dudded by Watmough's first, but thankfully it wasn't a match-winning or turning decision.

Great performance by Manly tonight. We looked much, much better with Menzies at 5/8th and Lyon at left centre, so I hope we keep them there for the rest of the year.

t-ba

Post Whore
ROFLMAO. Terrible reffing aside, I didn't think we had 20 in us, let alone 50.

What odds Fatso is back at 5/8th next week?

t-ba

Post Whore
Patorick said:
Ease up.

It's easy to sink the boot in when Witt has a bad game and his team gets smashed.

As good as they played tonight Manly are still one from three and have a tough game next Sunday against a desperate Souths, so keep things in perspective.

He's talking about Wittyfan the poster, not Witt the player...

Latest posts