What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleep

Juniors
I don't see how you can make predictions before the teams are named. NSW have a knack for throwing curveballs out so I'll wait until tomorrow before I go posting anything.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I don't see how you can make predictions before the teams are named. NSW have a knack for throwing curveballs out so I'll wait until tomorrow before I go posting anything.

Thanks for posting that your not going to post anything until tomorrow :thumb

Coaster

Bench
When did NSW start seeing Ute driving men that love a beer and a bundy as rednecks, and believing there is something wrong with it, and then believing that wearing leather and su*king off your mate was somehow ok?

mxlegend99

Referee
and then believing that wearing leather and su*king off your mate was somehow ok?
Where do you blokes come up with this sh*t? If you fellas want to bag each others states out, could you atleast base it on facts and not homoerotic fantasies?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
According to Channel Ten

1. Kurt Gidley
2. James McManus
3. Michael Jennings
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Terry Campese
7. Peter Wallace
8. Brent Kite
9. Robbie Farah
10. Luke Bailey
11. Glenn Stewart
12. Luke O'Donnell
13. Paul Gallen

14. Craig Wing
15. Ben Creagh
16. Michael Weyman
17. Justin Poore

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Oh noes, an error.

And yes, I realise that TT, hence why at the top of my post it said "According to Channel 10"... where did I say it was official?

mxlegend99

Referee
lmao thats there only way of winning is cloning players
Cloning Brent Kite would in no way help us win. Having him in the team once is a big enough handicap.

Cloning the likes of Michael Jennings, Ben Creagh, Kurt Gidley etc. would certainly help us win though.

mxlegend99

Referee
So wait. Can i get clarification on what that team named is.

is it:
- A leaked side which *should* be the same as the official side
- Their prediction of what the side will be
- What they want the side to be

I know it's not official. But i was always of the impression that this was a leaked side which was odds on the be the same as the official. But now i'm getting the impression it might just be a predicted side.

If it's just a predicted side, then i've overreacted like many other people.

Timmah

Staff member
Channel Ten claimed a little birdy had "supplied" them with the team ahead of time.

mxlegend99

Referee
Ok so it's an alleged leaked side. Looking at the side though, it's not exactly hard to believe that our selectors would pick something like that.

Cheers for that.