What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
There is no place for canetoads. Queenslanders are not humane.

GO THE BLUES!!!!

_snafu_

Immortal
If my father is from NSW and my mother from Qld, does that make me a "cane roach" or a "c**k toad"?

Evenflow

Bench
Does anyone recall the QLD'ers being the little bitches they are now the last time Origin was in Melbourne? Oh that's right they had the advantage them so we never heard boo out of them then :sarcasm:

To those QLD'ers who don't mind the game being in Melbs tonight i'm obviously not talking about you, well done for you in seeing the bigger picture. It's the ones that are bitching now and the same ones you wont hear a peep out of next time the game is in Melbourne and it'll be NSW giving up their advantage.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Not that I'm against it being played in Melbourne. But we could play in Iraq and still blow nsw off the park. You could even have saddam and bin laden as strategic advisors and not even blow out a candle when it comes to facing the maroon army.

But back to serious business i think its good for the game to expand into different regions of australia for at least you get a crowd unlike playing in sydney where you're lucky to get 10000 to a nrl club game. Or let alone a packed house for a SOO or Grand Final.

Rovelli

Bench
About the game,

gonna be a cracker. Highly anticipated. Think QLD on neutral soil will take the win. NSW to win Game 2 and QLD to take the series in Game 3.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Same here. Queensland by 14. Folau first try scorer. Our NSW side is just too inexperienced, there's about 7 or 8 debutants there. Maybe an upset in Origin 2 though!

Guys need a bit of help please, I've looked but I can't find the info on the site. I'm currently overseas and I need to know what time to tune into radio online tonight to listen. What time is kickoff exactly? 7:30 or 8?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Guys need a bit of help please, I've looked but I can't find the info on the site. I'm currently overseas and I need to know what time to tune into radio online tonight to listen. What time is kickoff exactly? 7:30 or 8?

Officially 8, realistically about 8.10-8:15pm.

So basically (in reality) here have a Holden instead of a Ferrari.
Yeah that'll work:roll:
Anyway - It's Queensland that's had to give up the home ground advantage and to my experience I see two cockroaches whinging about traditional states.

Are you dense or what? What ground is better in terms of advantage for NSW....an extremely hostile Suncorp or Etihad?
:crazy:

You also have the potential DECIDER at home, we had to play the decider away from home.

Origin should never be played in Melbourne again.

f**k Melbourne and f**k all the redneck Queenslanders.

lockyno1

Post Whore
You also have the potential DECIDER at home, we had to play the decider away from home.

Origin should never be played in Melbourne again.

f**k Melbourne and f**k all the redneck Queenslanders.

I agree. I am all for growing the game but not a SOO match between 2 states that have nothing to do with the game. I mean seriously it would be like moving a AFL Grand Final to Tasmania!

Apey

Staff member
I agree. I am all for growing the game but not a SOO match between 2 states that have nothing to do with the game. I mean seriously it would be like moving a AFL Grand Final to Tasmania!

that'd be fantastic.

the further away from here the better.

Latest posts