What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'm sure the whole #124 being referred to as his Origin number is all a cover-up for the fact he can't count ...

But that's ok, you keep telling yourself it's his Origin number.

Charlie124

First Grade
I'm sure the whole #124 being referred to as his Origin number is all a cover-up for the fact he can't count ...

Yes.....i'm sure thats the case, not simply that you and your special ed. friend here are complete dumbasses :lol::lol:

I bet when you were younger, your mother walked in on you standing over her mirror, jerking off to your own ass.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Yes.....i'm sure thats the case, not simply that you and your special ed. friend here are complete dumbasses :lol::lol:

I bet when you were younger, your mother walked in on you standing over her mirror, jerking off to your own ass.

:lol: Time for your bottle and a nap lil fella

Shorty

Staff member

Well JD, be a good boy for Charlie and count for us how many years it's been since NSW won a series:)

And JW, you're really grasping at straws if you have to post a picture of a person with disabilities and use it as bait....kinda' sad.

Last edited:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Well JD, be a good boy for Charlie and count for us how many years it's been since NSW won a series:)

And JW, you're really grasping at straws if you have to post a picture of a person with disabilities and use it as bait....kinda' sad.
Can't you be nice too and ask me that question in, say, 10 weeks time? :sarcasm:

aussies1st

Staff member
I see enough talent in that NSW side to finally get one back. If Campo is on song he will give NSW that x-factor 5/8 and the backs is full of stars this season with Lyon and Hayne in red hot form.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Team announced.

1. Billy SLATER
2. Darius BOYD
3. Justin HODGES
4. Greg INGLIS
5. Israel FOLAU
6. Darren LOCKYER
7. Jonathan THURSTON
8. Steve PRICE
9. Cameron SMITH