What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
I remember reading some QLD fans telling us all that the Hayne no try call was correct.

Only confirms my suspicion that most of them are f**ken blind due to pissing up all night, every night.

Oh look, there's actually GRASS between Hayne's boot and the line!!!

0,,6656520,00.jpg

clipser

Juniors
Farah went missing in the early stage of the game.
NSW centres didn't get enough ball.
School boy errors by Gidley, might be to early for the captain tag.
All in all the blues got out played early, however seemed to play alot better in the 2nd half.

Ausguy

Coach
without reading the 15 pages of posts does anyone else think he stepped on the line? i do and im as blue as they come. i thought he did in actual play, and then during the replays. Its easy to take a picture, just take it when the time is right to back up the story you wrote.

stop complaining about the no try.... plenty of sh*t nsw did that we the fans should complain about....

gidley, shocker.... stepping out and picking ball up, his woeful drop outs, letting a centre run around you without laying a hand on him? the list goes on for all other players... mcmanus??? wtf???

Red Bear

Referee
I had no issues with it not being a try really, i thought as soon as he ran down there he had stepped on the line. What the hell the touchy was doing i do not know.

lockyrulz

Juniors
I remember reading some QLD fans telling us all that the Hayne no try call was correct.

Only confirms my suspicion that most of them are f**ken blind due to pissing up all night, every night.

Oh look, there's actually GRASS between Hayne's boot and the line!!!

0,,6656520,00.jpg

All that shows is you have no f**king brains.

Might as well have shown us a pic of a LOL cat for all that proves.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Do you have a photo proving he did step on the line lockyrulz?

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
lol, one that doesn't involve a 60 degree angle and 5cm of parallax error, that is.

I challenge any of the Queenslanders can find an image that is closer to the 15 degree angle of the photo I posted, which shows Hayne's boot on the line.

It seems these Queenslanders can't even understand simple maths.

Shorty

Staff member
Or how about this? That is a still before he actually touches the line?
As Ausguy said it's pretty easy to take a picture at a certain time and use it for your advantage.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Or how about this? That is a still before he actually touches the line?
As Ausguy said it's pretty easy to take a picture at a certain time and use it for your advantage.
f**k me dead.

Go and watch the highlights and pause it at the key shot yourself.

And then compare it to the still photo the Telecrap put up.

That is the key shot.

I've even done it for you, actually. At 00:28 of the highlights video on Bigpond, you get the shot. Compare it to the Telecrap one. It is exactly the f**ken same.

86891620.jpg

Shorty

Staff member
And his foot is on the line...LOL good one there.
I love how you bag the other camera shot out but refuse to acknowledge or show any other angle.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
And his foot is on the line...LOL good one there.
I love how you bag the other camera shot out but refuse to acknowledge or show any other angle.
f**k me.

How f**ken stupid can you be?

So you accept that the photo I posted up is the EXACT same still image the Telegraph put up.

They used the zoom function, I haven't done it. They showed there was grass in between his foot and the sideline.

But hey, I'll do it too.

My zoom function isn't as clean as theirs, so it's pretty pixelated. But the fact that there is an UNBROKEN LINE OF GREEN (I.E. GRASS) between the line and his boot is conclusive proof.

28569999.jpg

Here's another one, a little bit clearer. Unbroken line of green again, how surprising:

60911074.jpg

Spot On

Coach
Making changes to our halves and outside backs is not going to make much of a difference to NSW's performance in game 2 unless our forward pack actually develops enough starch to match the Queensland forwards (let alone get over the top of them) and allow the halves, whoever they maybe, to play without a maroon jumper in their faces the second they receive the ball. Simple.

Iafeta

Referee
NSW supporters. You are aware your boot only has to graze the line to be... out... right? The back of his heel grazes the line (at worst). The only other similar call I can recall this year was Darius Boyd in the test which Bill Harrigan got hopelessly wrong in awarding the try. At least they got this one right. You can hear desperation in the NSW orientated commentary box when they're talking 'benefit of the doubt', ... what doubt? He's either in, or he isn't. And he wasn't. No try, correct call.

Iafeta

Referee
Wally's an old school legend who thinks everything should be a try...

Why would I care if you take internationals seriously or not? I couldn't give a toss really, the World Cup is where it belongs and that's all that matters.

Sleep

Juniors
Making wholesale selection changes won't help. Neither will bringing in guys who are a long way back in the line to get a run. Idris being one of them. No one mentioned him in the lead up to Origin with good reason. Same goes for Patten.

Gidley was never in doubt for fullback. Monaghan and Cooper were the other centres they were looking at with Lawrence and J Morris being outsiders.

Jamie Lyon and Michael Jennings are the form centres of the competition. Neither had a bad game. Neither got quality ball. If either one of these guys goes out it'll be Cooper that comes in.

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
:lol:lolQLD

lol at nsw being obsessed with it. Hows it go again? If that try was allowed QLD wouldnt have scored any of their tries and nsw would have won? Is that it?

The "other" pic shows his foot on the line.

Lots of people here, and some nsw supporters have stated they believe it to be a no-try, and even if it was a try it wouldnt have changed the result.

So you guys need to get over it and worry about the next game eh?

Latest posts