What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimmyB

Juniors
Hayne has been bloody incredible. Creagh and Farah have been very good.

Campese has been pretty ordinary (Skeepe that kick was going like a rocket, Hayne was freakish to turn it into a try) and Wallace has been worse.

Farah's 3 kicks have been the Blues' best of the game. He needs to be greedier with the ball, Wallace is playing awful and butchering everything (I'm usually a fan of Wallace).

Raider_69

Post Whore
BTW i think Ben Creagh has been far and away NSW's best. Jennings looks likely, lots of half breaks, might be a factor later in the game.
But the key to this next half is Campo and Wallace picking up the kicking game. Farah looked good early but went into his shell abit late in the half

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Is it just me or is Weyman really really slow to getting on his feet after being tackled? Usually he is a lot faster for the Dragons, but is taking an eternity to get up.

Ref2009

Juniors
hi there this is finchys son, suttors mum or whoever else you like to call me (but correctly my names james) when i agree with the decisions of the refs becuase there correct and yous are wrong here

well i must agree tonight officiating is a disgrace. It has wrecked the game. What happened to benefit of the doubt? what happened to being able to catch a ball? its rediculous. Disgracefull officiating...some good decsions but overall poor performance from the whole team except the touchys thus far.

lol the nsw fans at my house reckon the ref is cheating em too...tis funny.

Umm ... ahve you actually been watching the game?

Some of the decisions against NSW have been some of the worse decisions EVER!

I mean FFS Creagh got penalised for being tackled whilst trying to play the ball. Has anyone seen worse call then that one?

RABK

Referee
Campese - Creagh - Jennings - Hayne

That side is the key... get the ball out there as much as possible. All 4 looks dangerous with the ball in hand, Hodges is gone...

TimmyB

Juniors
Also, is it just me or was Gidley's positioning for the Thurston and Slater tries poor?

And Campese should not be allowed kick in general play.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Umm ... ahve you actually been watching the game?

Some of the decisions against NSW have been some of the worse decisions EVER!

I mean FFS Creagh got penalised for being tackled whilst trying to play the ball. Has anyone seen worse call then that one?

the one where hayne got penalised for taking hodges(??) out.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Campese - Creagh - Jennings - Hayne

That side is the key... get the ball out there as much as possible. All 4 looks dangerous with the ball in hand, Hodges is gone...

agreed
we've looked likely to score every time its gone down that side close to the line

Cant believe that Hayne try wasnt awarded. :crazy:

Rovelli

Bench
Talking points:

We know who has stood out for NSW - Creagh, Farah, Hayne - all been good

Hayne's heel was in the air (and thus not out)?

QLD showed their class, going bang, bang, bang in 7 minutes

NSW can put plays on in QLD's 20 if given a chance

NSW must score first in the 2nd half to make things interesting.

OVP

Coach
hi there this is finchys son, suttors mum or whoever else you like to call me (but correctly my names james) when i agree with the decisions of the refs becuase there correct and yous are wrong here

well i must agree tonight officiating is a disgrace. It has wrecked the game. What happened to benefit of the doubt? what happened to being able to catch a ball? its rediculous. Disgracefull officiating...some good decsions but overall poor performance from the whole team except the touchys thus far.

Que?

Latest posts